TehModAPI ~ Run multiple mods at once ~ kMod ~ Dynamic Textures ~ ResoChanger

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by iPie uDie, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7UR7L3

7UR7L3 Undead Viking

It is normally there. Here it is if you for some reason don't have it though. Just save in the terraria folder and extract here (or just put the two .png's in the content folder).

Attached Files:

2. fireb4

fireb4 Green Slime

Is this for 1.1.2? i want to use it for kMOD but when i download the one that Deathmax made it doesn't work..

3. Super Weegee1

Super Weegee1 Blazing Wheel

Fireb4, sadly, I re-downloaded TMA today and I can install mods, but it runs a 1.1.1 Terraria, so TMA is not up to date. We are gonna have to wait for TMA and KMOD to be updated :(

4. fireb4

fireb4 Green Slime

awww that sucks...

5. Garneac

Garneac Yellow Tyrant of Death

Does anyone know what happened to iPie uDie and Kyle873? Like, if they gave notice that they were taking a well-deserved hiatus?

It's just that, the sudden silence is eerie... :confused:

6. jayssan

jayssan Green Slime

Thank you so much 7UR7L3!
    Much appreciated :)

7. 7UR7L3

7UR7L3 Undead Viking

You're welcome.
    Yes it is. It should at least give an error, and if so you should report it. Also you could try the above fix I posted for jayssan.
    I completely agree. It seems as if they just disappeared. And without even saying they would be inactive or something.

8. EmberLight

EmberLight Green Slime

IT WORKS thank you so much :DDD

9. wsensor

wsensor Yellow Slime

Here is a 1.1.2 file that Deathmax modded for us to use.

10. Dragonborn

Dragonborn Undead Viking

I think we can read the thread ourselves. And that the people who are too lazy does not deserve this.

11. TarynHappyface

TarynHappyface Green Slime

Hello all, this is my first post here so pardon me, I have TMA working and have played with kMod and WorldEdit and I've ran into an error now.

I have used the example provided to do the Hello World! message. I could not get it to work due to VS2010 telling me there was nothing found to "override." So I have moved on from that.

Error1:
    The command "cd C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Terraria 1.1.1 ‘TehModAPI.exe’" exited with code 1.

So is that what I want or do I want a different exitcode?

AND when I type "/grabit" which is what I have coded for the API to look for nothing changes at all.

Code:
    if (cmd.Equals("grabit"))
                {
                    Player.itemGrabRange = 500;
                }
    So the grabrange should be 500 when I type grabit. But nothing happens. Any help would be grand. Thanks guys!

12. Reilsss

Reilsss Bunny

Hi I have a question with the TexturePack Loader mod that comes with the API.

I use this texture pack here: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/texture-pack-hd-texture-pack-wip.44129/ with comes with a reskin of the player chracter.
    When I wear any hat that suppost to show hair still, I get the weird bug that the game does not load the correct hair graphic when the hat is weared. It references to the orginal unmodficated hair graphics.

Is this a bug from the texturepack loader? or is it general problem with resking the player in terraria ? If it is the latter case, is there any work around known to solve that kind of problem? If its the first, is there any kind of chance to see this become fixed?

13. TarynHappyface

TarynHappyface Green Slime

Alrighty so I got all of that solved but I have another question!
    I've searched through the API and cannot seem to access the Player's health as a variable...

Code:
    if (cmd.Equals("h"))
                {
                    if Player.statHealth
                }
    Obviously that doesn't work as statHealth cannot be accessed. (or doesn't exist)

How could I access the player variables?

14. Navar0wned

Navar0wned Green Slime

Gray numbers added to specify translation.
    1Cannot load
    2Specified module not found
    3Exception from

no, the log is not modified at all except the gray numbers

15. Lunatrius

Lunatrius Cave Bat

Either buy the game, or if you already have it reinstall it. One or the other will work for sure.

16. Citadel Productions

Citadel Productions Green Slime

If he reappears, or there is enough interest, I will show off what this API can do.

I have some really ambitous ideas(greek gods, bigger bosses, and many new items and abilites).

wsensor, Garneac and 7UR7L3 like this.
  17. 7UR7L3

7UR7L3 Undead Viking

Plus one interest.
    Anyway that sounds really cool, I would love to play with Greek stuff (Greek fan here).

18. zombiek3nny

zombiek3nny Green Slime

:( whenever i try to load this up, it pulls up an error that says "System.DIINotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'Steam_api.dll: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at terraria.steam.steam api"...well, thats a summary of it...is it just me, or is anyone else having this problem? :(

19. oreo

oreo Bone Serpent

It appears that you have not bought the game.

20. Dragonborn

Dragonborn Undead Viking

When is the creator of this mod ever going to give it an official update for 1.1.2? Did he abandon this project?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.