TehModAPI ~ Run multiple mods at once ~ kMod ~ Dynamic Textures ~ ResoChanger

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by iPie uDie, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakano15 Clinger

Is this mod dead?Plus i liked this mod loader.
    Edit:I've seen the page 43,and look's like as a yes...
  2. Lunatrius Cave Bat

Yes, it's officially abandoned. I'll look into it a bit if I have some free time and port it into something like Buildaria. Don't take my word though, my free time is really, really limited.
  3. wsensor Yellow Slime

Ok on page 41(several and again on page 43 just 5 posts from the top are threads on an unofficial update for 1.1.2 that deathmax did for us.

My post on page 43 has all the directions needed to install it.
  4. Sealab Cursed Man

whats he talking about i never used any one else mod i only made my own, i was just making one with all the positives buffs that last for AGES for examples /th = thorns awesome mod really bummed this is down guess its back to java programming
  5. Nakano15 Clinger

I'll miss the Survival mod.XD.
    I've reached wave 13 on it.I think.
  6. Cobellanez Green Slime

I had actually been checking this everyday or so waiting for the update.
    But valid reasons are valid. Hope it turns out better.
  7. misterperson Green Slime

Hey Death. I posted an Issue on Tshock earlier
    I want to know why neptunes shell causes death while nocliping in water
    Pictures
  8. trickster1992 Green Slime

come on redigit we all need this mod this is the best mod ever. I use this mod all the time when it was updated it was the best mod ever cos ppl could have texture packs like minecraft has texture pack. i use all sort of additon this this mod this is also th best in-game esitor there is i really miss this mod all thanks to u redigit for nor help out with the tehmodapi if i could then i would take ur place redigit but i idk where to start pleaseredigit we r asking u to help to get this mod back up again please
  9. Luke32141 Snatcher

WHY YOU QUIT MAKING UPDATES!
    )=
  10. (zero)mega Green Slime

can i run itemaria whit this?
  11. 7UR7L3 Undead Viking

No, I don't think you can.
  12. Reapperrcw Green Slime

Will you ever update this to the latest version of terraria ?
  13. Super Weegee1 Blazing Wheel

No, the creator quit. Proof:

14. Lunatrius Cave Bat

There's a fixed version on page 42 or so I believe. Get that and you're good.
  15. clairesnake Green Slime

I came across a problem on TehModAPI, when trying to use TehModAPI, non of my characters are there. NONE. But while using Terraria(The official Version), the characters are there. I was looking forward to the next update fixing this bug, but apparently there won't be a next update. Though giving up, will you please continue to fix bugs? Thank you.
    clairesnake
  16. Lunatrius Cave Bat

Working version for 1.1.2.
  17. luc andrews Green Slime

there is an error saying i dont have a pixel.png, i dont but there should not be one i think so how do i fix this
  18. jefuhr Hornet

*Worlds Tinniest Violin Plays*
  19. Lunatrius Cave Bat

Install the version for Terraria 1.1.1, then copy the fix over those files. Or just grab the pixel.png file from the installer.
  20. Koojoh Green Slime

I know you say that you stoped Programing it but i think you should just finish it cuz Redigit said he stoped TERRARIA so one more man cmon one more update then its done...please?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.