TehModAPI ~ Run multiple mods at once ~ kMod ~ Dynamic Textures ~ ResoChanger

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by iPie uDie, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bug reporter

Bug reporter Green Slime

no i do not

2. iPie uDie

iPie uDie Green Slime

YOU NEED DYNAMIC TEXTURE PACK TO BE ABLE TO USE TEXTURE PACKS.

If it's not working download the latest link and extract the mod from the .zip folder... Please stop posting useless posts.

3. Macbuk

Macbuk Cave Bat

kMod makes housing impossible

Also blessing the world crashes the game.

4. F.Yo.Couch

F.Yo.Couch Green Slime

Please help. it freezes then crashes when i click "run script files" on kmod. everything else works fine

5. F.Yo.Couch

F.Yo.Couch Green Slime

He said it only works if your world is in hardmode

6. Kyle873

Kyle873 Devourer

Updated kMod to v1.01. Check first post for changelog and link.

7. F.Yo.Couch

F.Yo.Couch Green Slime

Thanks kyle it works now but i might have found a bug. when spawning a mob your game will crash

8. F.Yo.Couch

F.Yo.Couch Green Slime

plus you spelled bunny "bunnt"

9. Kyle873

Kyle873 Devourer

Works fine for me both inside and outside of debugging.

10. F.Yo.Couch

F.Yo.Couch Green Slime

then its probably just my crappy computer lol but still bunny is spelled "bunnt"

11. 7UR7L3

7UR7L3 Undead Viking

Now how do you execute scripts, in the tehmod window under tmod there isn't any script button like there was before. Also I'm finding it extremely hard to select anything under the F1,2,3, and4 menus. I have to click about 10-30 times before it works. Also where are is the magic mirror located? Good job on it so far though.

12. Kyttike

Kyttike Green Slime

Thanks for this awesome mod api + all the current mods that work with it.
    I have a question :
    How does kmod interact with mp server. Does it work with everyone or only the server host?

13. saison

saison Blazing Wheel

Sometimes when I click on stuff, it just won't work. Like entering an item category. I'll have to rapid click until it works, so it's hard to tell what works and what doesn't. Also, kMod works on servers... Like any server, LOL. I don't have a problem with this though.

14. eap21997

eap21997 Squirrel

I have installed Kmod, Worldedit, and cant seem to host a multiplayer server that actually lets me change the time, phases of the moon, and etc. I am able to give and buff, and etc, but I'd like to know how to actually be able to use the entire kmod/etc with multiplayer. I'd also suggest putting the method on the OP.

15. Tfs Halo

Tfs Halo Zombie

it seems to be working for me, only problem is what saison said

16. Kyle873

Kyle873 Devourer

Now how do you execute scripts, in the tehmod window under tmod there isn't any script button like there was before. Also I'm finding it extremely hard to select anything under the F1,2,3, and4 menus. I have to click about 10-30 times before it works. Also where are is the magic mirror located? Good job on it so far though.

Executing scripts has been disabled until I can fix some issues with it. I had the same problem before with selecting things and found out it was related to the FPS, if your FPS isn't steady you're going to have trouble clicking things. I can't do anything about this. This may be fixable on TMA's side, though.

How does kmod interact with mp server. Does it work with everyone or only the server host?

Only yourself. I haven't implemented any packet data and haven't decided whether I am going to or not.

have installed Kmod, Worldedit, and cant seem to host a multiplayer server that actually lets me change the time, phases of the moon, and etc.

Changing the time and moon phases is impossible from a client. That must be done on the server side.

17. Tfs Halo

Tfs Halo Zombie

Could you Maybe change the way Kmod works? like you know how SPT's Menus pause the game in a way? Kmod's menus don't do that. which i why i think it may be hard to click on some things. I LOVE your mod it's simple with the commands available to you but it's really irritating when i have to click on "no clipping" about a hundred times to get it to turn off(i explored my world in singleplayer with it and then wanted to turn it off)

18. Sdilix

Sdilix Squirrel

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I followed everything that was stated before and used the installer, but when there is something in the mods folder, such as kmod it turns my screen semiblack with the TehModApi icon at the bottom of my screen. When I extracted it there was no option to unblock and that is where my screen would turn semiblack. When I did not unzip the file, I there was an unblock option which I turned on, but when I ran TehModApi Kmod did not show up on the menu. I run windows vista 64 bit too. Could anyone help me out?

19. iPie uDie

iPie uDie Green Slime

kMod is a bitch to get working haha. You want JUST the kMod.dll in the mods folder and everything else in the Terraria directory. Though from the sounds of things you've done that, so I'm not sure what would cause the screen to turn semi-black? I don't even have a function that does that in exception of the mod menu but theres no reason for it to happen on start up...

20. eap21997

eap21997 Squirrel

Okay, so thank you for telling me about the moon/etc. Second problem is, "Host and play" seems to load singleplayer, as it skips "max players" option, and doesn't allow anyone to join. I can get around this easily by using the server .exe in the terraria directory, but I thought it may be worth looking into.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.