Terraria 1.2 Official Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Redigit, Sep 28, 2013.

1. DJKinggo13 Cursed Man

Those are 13 amazing songs :) I love each and everyone of them. They all represent their name extremly good!
    And Lunar Boss.. my prediction is right! :D
    Great job Scott! ;)
  2. MasterLuigi452 Piranha

I listened to them all yesterday.
    They were orgasmic.
  3. I hate you, spoilers. I hate you so much.
  4. Monkey D. Luffy Bone Serpent

Who the hell is Scott?
  5. Loki ISP Moderator

Scott has been Terraria's composer since the beginning.
    Bullseye55 and Monkey D. Luffy like this.
  6. MLP Corruptor

Sounds beautiful. Love it.
  7. discomau5 Corruptor

There should have been individual track art. Otherwise, this is a brilliant album.
  8. MLP Corruptor

If you hated them, why did you open it up. It was on News, and then you had to click the spoiler to see it.
  9. Duze Dark Caster

Is the trailer (?) music from around May around?

Oh haha, I think what I'm referring to is generic internet video music.
  10. discomau5 Corruptor

11. Duze Dark Caster

12. EpsiNinja Giant Worm

I think he was being sarcastic.
  13. MLP Corruptor

Haters are my motivators.
  14. Evilguy96 Demon Eye

I'm reading these with the music in the background I'm kicking the dungeon music!

15. "1.2.1 will not be spoiled, at all" -- That lasted all of 2 or 3 days. Then Red drops a moon hint on the AMA and posts the soundtrack with a clear 1.2.1 spoiler. I'm fine with spoilers, but I was looking forward to mystery involving that aspect. Very disappointed.
  16. MLP Corruptor

Its not Redigits responsibility he was posting it and mostly Cenx, fans like you bugging him caused it, and when it says 1.2 Spoilers and you open it, its not smart thinking if you hate spoilers.
  17. EpsiNinja Giant Worm

I wasn't hating I was literally saying that he was being sarcastic, but whatever.

So, how bout that 1.2 music?
  18. LameCubexD Angel Statue

Listening to these songs makes me super excited for Tuesday. I know what the entirety of my next week is gonna be spent doing.

Also, my favorite tracks are Rain, Golem and Ice. They make my ears very happy.

19. Riiiiiiight. And "Soundtrack" does not say spoilers on the front page, nevermind 'massive 1.2.1 spoilers' or even '1.2 spoilers'. *shakes head* Sorry, but I'm correct here.
  20. kirabook Ex-Min

If something is called "1.2" ... you should automatically assume it's a spoiler. The game hasn't been released, so what else is it going to be? There is common sense involved when you don't want to be spoiled. Sometimes it's blasted in your face, other times it's easily avoidable. This is one of those "easily avoidable" situations.
    Loki ISP, Saturos, Garneac and 2 others like this.