Terraria Adventures Comic ... Special Edition?

Discussion in 'PC' started by VerbalProcessing, Feb 27, 2013.

1. VerbalProcessing Green Slime

Greetings. Ahhhhhhhh, well, it's nice to be posting on TA again after so long.

A lot has happened in life since I was last here. I was inactive on YouTube for a while. If you want to know why you can ask, but that's not really the point of this post.

I'm considering a special edition of the animated Terraria Adventures comic. It's a project I worked on before but there were complications. Now I'm contempating taking it up again but I'd like to see if there's still any interest in the community.

Also, LordSevein and I got together and recorded a new Adventure Map series. I don't want to break any rules so you can get to it via this post: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/verbalprocessing-lordsevein-back-in-terraria.96039/
    TehDarkNoob likes this.
  2. VerbalProcessing Green Slime

So, what do you say? Is this something you guys want to see?
  3. TehDarkNoob Flying Fish

Yes. No need to think. Yes.
  4. ibowser123 Vampire

Definitely yes, I would love to see more Animated Terraria Adventures. I was wondering if you were still alive, as I didn't see much of you on Youtube for a while... (*ibowser is still waiting for more info Lords of Uberdark* :p)
    TehDarkNoob likes this.
  5. Marcus Eralice Face Monster

Now, when you say special edition, what exactly does that imply? What comes to my mind when hearing this is a complete revival of the project... Though, the real question concerning this is, "Would it be possible to contact Elagune?"

If it comes to a revival I'd be more than happy to see it again.

Also, glad to have one of our old members back.
  6. VerbalProcessing Green Slime

To answer you question "special edition" means this: take all 7 existing episodes, clean them up and make them consistent (style, animation, etc). Then I'd put them all into one video.

As for contacting Elagune, I plan to do that as well but I'm not going to hinge anything on his interest in becoming involved again. The special edition would stand alone and any future Terraria animation from me would be original stories and characters.
    TehDarkNoob likes this.
  7. TehDarkNoob Flying Fish

Hmmmmmmm................ YES AGAIN. That would be totally epic, due to the fact that each episode was 1-2 minutes. It would be cool to see it in full color as well.