Pre 1.2 Terraria Beginner Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Mister Tickles, May 24, 2011.

1. Mister Tickles Green Slime

Hey guys,

Here's a small beginners' guide I made for new players.

Teaches the basics of surviving your first few nights and getting set up and all.

Enjoy! :)

2. Daniel Neher Green Slime

This guide helped me tons! Thanks!
  3. Ghostlight Green Slime

Good tutorial.
  4. Mister Tickles Green Slime

Both of you are welcome, I'm glad you liked it. :)
  5. Rigolax Green Slime

Thanks a lot for this tutorial. I found it very interesting and I enjoyed watching the 3 first parts.

Hope there will be others to come. Cheers !
  6. Maestr0Pain Green Slime

Thank you vey much for this tut. it's easy to understand,you voice is easy to listen to,i hope there will be more of them! :)
  7. brotherlar Green Slime

Thank you for making this is really helped me get started on this great game.
  8. Kouen Green Slime

Wasnt really that helpful to me as i dont know yet how to USE or PLACE
  9. Newominus Yellow Slime

You are meant to use your MOUSE to CLICK. He even told you while he was talking about the workbench.
  10. Kouen Green Slime

After a while i figured it it has to be in the top bar of items to be used, this you see was my issue, it wasn't explained by the in game guide and what nots. so i was throwing around my workbench and collecting it again for a while wondering why nothing was happening
  11. Newominus Yellow Slime

He ALSO covered that. Why you do dis.
  12. mayhem22 Bunny

I liked this guide. I made a stone house orignally and I had people move in without a double layer of tile for the second story house.
  13. Liza Green Slime

Thanks for the tut ! ^^
  14. Swift4 Cursed Man

Mr Tickles hello im new to the game. To make a long sotry short i lost my pickaxe and hammer. B/c of that i am pretty much....stuck. Like i cant make any dirt blocks cuz thats what pickaxes do. How would i make another pickaxe if i were to somehow lose my old one?