Terraria Bosses

Discussion in 'PC' started by VineWeaver, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VineWeaver Green Slime

Eye of Cuthulu and Eater of Worlds have both spawned on their own since I started my world and are killing me. Is this supposed to happen? Has it happened to you?
  2. Sir_Retinee Green Slime

EoW has spawned on us, but I learned that breaking shadow orbs has a small chance of summoning him now.
    Certainly made life interesting for us and our iron armor....
  3. VineWeaver Green Slime

EoW was there almost immediately when I started playing. Mere seconds after I started.
  4. Sir_Retinee Green Slime

Well whatever you're doing stop it, because its clearly pissing him off :p
    I dont really know what to say at this point.
  5. aavri Cursed Skull

You can now piss off bosses by doing things which will cause them to self summon.

Great feature I think.
  6. VineWeaver Green Slime

7. Xendhaius Piranha

I'm loving it personally, it sure as hell beats farming the materials to summon them.
  8. Oswald Dark Caster

I noticed that in order to summon the eater of worlds i had to break 3 orbs in sucession, but what about the eye? do i keep killing the small ones for that to happen?
  9. Xendhaius Piranha

For me, while I was looking for stars I got the "Evil presence is watching you" and after that I killed 1 Eye and BAM Cthulu.
  10. Sick Boy Squirrel

so what does one do when a boss spawns and he can't kill it?
  11. Paradon Demon Eye

Shit. Now i will be too scared to play. Thank you devs.
  12. Scorpio Green Slime

I'm wondering this myself...
    Do they go away on their own after a while? Or are you doomed to constant death and crying unless you start a new world...
  13. Noone#235 Green Slime

Never had a boss spawn on itself so far, guess i'm lucky :D
  14. Sir_Retinee Green Slime

If its cthulu, wait for day. If its EoW, wait for night.
  15. Noboty Green Slime

Stop playing.

(I am kidding.)
  16. Fate Green Slime

Same happened to me and my buddy too. To be honest, it scared the hell out of us. Especially since we had iron armor, no mining helmets, we both had like 7 potions and only Light's Bane swords. But alas for EoW, his shadow orb gave me the Ball O' Hurt. I am loving this weapon now. My friend now got the full shadow set :D
  17. Lord Sevein Yellow Slime

I've found this to be the case too. Scared the hell out of me when I broke my 3rd orb and got pwned within moments!
  18. DaNerd Hornet

Everytime I break a shadow orb I really get s chill down my spine cause I never now what will happen
  19. Ignoritus Zombie

Eater of Worlds spawns every three shadow orbs. Your orbs must have broken from lava or something when the world spawned. Eye of Chuthla spawns when you have alot of hearts and haven't fought him yet.
  20. Noboty Green Slime

Proof? (I really want to know for when I play.)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.