PC Terraria Coming Soon to Consoles with BRAND NEW Content!

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by confuzzledyma, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. confuzzledyma Administrator

white.GIF
    In a Facebook post and Tweet from Redigit this morning, an awesome new development has risen:

523357_399999856732587_315921494_n.jpg

Hopefully in the days to come we'll be seeing what kind of new content they have in store for us!
    EternaTea, Skuld, blumchen and 2 others like this.
  2. Nide9 Squirrel

-.- well lets hope some of the new content comes to pc

and really consoles?
    it would be more fun if it was ipad
    Starbeetle and AnonTheMouse like this.
  3. th3squirr3l Dark Caster

I wonder what this new content is gonna be.... Hopefully it will be released on PC as well?

Not quite the news I was hoping for, but not surprising.
  4. Gmodlol61 Spore Zombie

zamfg conzefulleh
    Also I hope the content gets to PC too.
    And this time its not just a single bunny.
    Snirk Immington and Comea Cosmos like this.
  5. FreezeLd Angel Statue

So any new updates ? ;<
  6. PowerCosmic Werewolf

Tawok likes this.
  7. Nide9 Squirrel

you know i really hope they add a new monster to fight during the night that is not as stupid as the undead
  8. confuzzledyma Administrator

Helping Kane with the news push, and yeah hopefully we'll get more details soon!
    kalvindeane likes this.
  9. septor Penguin

Not getting my money again, fella. Nice try.
  10. AyeAye12 Fungo Fish

Yay...

Can we not get the new content as well? Seeing as the PC Community has been with him since the start >__>
    Dextkiller likes this.
  11. themurumasa Lava Slime

My opinion on the port...
    Mumblerful and Sj67 like this.
  12. AaronC Spriter

maybe things would calm down a bit if they specified if the new content is ONLY FOR CONSOLE?

...the new "content" is probably only going to be something like a bunny from the collectors edition anyway...
    Comea Cosmos and FreezeLd like this.
  13. Nide9 Squirrel

that was fast.
  14. Teh Toxic Sludge Demon Eye

I honestly don't care if Terraria on PS3, if the controls are any good, then I'll probably buy it
  15. TerrariaHelp Squirrel

I agree, I think people are expecting too much from Redigit.

Terraria was released as an unfinished game for a relatively cheap price for a great game. Redigit continued to work on the game after release, bringing out several major content updates until the game seemed 'complete' to him.

I have played Terraria for hundreds of hours and considering the game is ~£5 that is amazing value for money. I can't even get a decent mcdonalds for that price. I don't understand why people are expecting so much more from him, we should be greatful for the game already.

Xbox + PS3 update will also allow many more people who dont PC game to experience Terraria which I find to be great, and the 'content update' will be a bonus if there are any.
  16. themurumasa Lava Slime

I am like the wind.
    Tycholarfero likes this.
  17. FreezeLd Angel Statue

haters gonna hate !!!!!!!
  18. Nide9 Squirrel

well when you think about it, it most likely that they will just fix the game that it can be used on xbox....
  19. Mr.Person Moth

I don't give 2 shits about the porting. As long as we also get that new content, then I am cool with it.
    Still, I can't see the reason of a port since it's mainly a PC game and the controls would be weird on a controller, using thumbsticks.

Still, I quite respect Red. He took time off from his son to keep these things going and he still don't want to completely abandon the whole game and the community. He just want good.
  20. Taak Green Slime

That's really disappointing, ok that's cool for xbox/ps 3 users, but what about us ? let's wait for the "new content" maybe this time it will be a squirrel.
    YouknowmeMarko and connery0 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.