Terraria Demo

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by Ch0sen, May 20, 2011.

1. Ch0sen

Ch0sen Green Slime

Would it be possible to create a demo for the game? I do not have a lot of money at the moment, so I need to make sensible purchases that I can get the most out of, but I would like to try the game for a bit before I decide if I am willing to buy it. A demo like Minecraft's, in which you get an hour in a world before you have to make a new one or buy the game would be ideal. Thanks :D

2. Ch0sen

Ch0sen Green Slime

3. Alxe

Alxe Green Slime

It's just 10€/$10, it's not really much, and most people can guarantee that you will enjoy the game greatly, plus the upcoming updates for multiplayer et al.

4. Deathmonkey

Deathmonkey Green Slime

Really, I agree that there should be a demo. I believe that there are very few good excuses for not having a demo. I am probably not going to buy this game unless I have some way to try it first. And yeah, it's only ten bucks, but some people, me included, are on a budget, and would rather not shell out ten bucks for a game that we haven't tried first.

5. Zygrograxgra

Zygrograxgra Green Slime

Yes, yes, and yes
    I really prefer to be able to try games out before I get them and lose what i spent on them.

6. countchocula86

countchocula86 Dark Caster

Im still thinking that after the first or second update they might release a demo, but who knows

7. Hi9880

Hi9880 Green Slime

Pirate it then buy it, if you like it that's what I do.

8. Zygrograxgra

Zygrograxgra Green Slime

Not all of us like breaking the law, are interested in it, and I personally think it should only be done when you have no other choice. So, no pirating for people who want a demo. That's why they want one.

9. Ch0sen

Ch0sen Green Slime

10. Visuv

Visuv Squirrel

Approved without a doubt.

11. perks

perks Green Slime

Ch0sen its a game worth getting, if you get bored you can leave the game for a few weeks and when you come back im pretty sure it would seem like a whole new game.