Terraria Diary ( Im A Boy ) - Its Coming.....

Discussion in 'PC' started by woloszyn, Dec 31, 2012.

?

Did It Creep You? I Know. Crappy. Is It Good For A Starter?

Yes It Was Creepy 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No It Wasnt 1 vote(s) 14.3%
Yes Its Good For A Starter 1 vote(s) 14.3%
No Your Horrible! 5 vote(s) 71.4%
  1. woloszyn Cursed Man

THIS IS A NEW SERIES OF CREEPYPASTA ILL BE DOING ABOUT TERRARIA. SIT BACK AND DONT ENJOY THE STORY!

There Have Been Several Reports About Random "THINGS" Getting People And Murdering Them In Terraria, So I Decided To Test Things Out. I Started A New World, Like Always. Right When I Spawned, I Already Had 50 Silver, But I Thought It Was A New Update Or Something. On The First Night, I Already Got The Saying " You Feel Like Your Being Watched ". I Had No Idea Why So Early.

Day 2 :
    Ok, So It Turns Out Nothing Has Been Happening. Other People Have Comfirmed Reports That The Same Things Have Happened To Them, Too. But , Oddly, They Are Not Finished Theories. I Thought They All Got Bored Of Playing. Im Just Gonna Skip To The Paranormal Crap. Turns Out Im Out Of Printing Space. Ill Continue This Series When I Get More. Day 8 :
    It Might Have Just Have Been Me, But Today I Think I Saw A Soulless Sprite Walking By My House While I Was Building... I followed it... But I just ran into a bottomless pit. When I reached the bottom, I saw a shadow chest, already opened. Plus, I oddly took 0 fall damage! I opened the chest. I saw a new type of item. " THE SOULLESS PENTAGON " it was called. I knew I wasn't ready, so i saved it for later.

Day 10:
    Ever since I had it in that chest, the terraria music has been mixed up. First WoF music, Then Boss Music, Then Corruption , Then the regular music, Backwards! ETC.

Day 25:

Im all ready. Molten armor, molten everything. Turns out, you can only spawn it in hell. I did so, but nothing spawned. Everything went grey. The music muted. Now it seems every night in terraria a NPC disappears. All I see is a long, slimy.... vine? Yeah. All I See Is a Long , Slimy Vine Picking Up My NPC's. After That, I Get A Message of " The Sound Of Clothes ripping, skin tearing, flesh squishing , and bones crunching. " All gets me freaked out.

Day 29:

Just me and the guide now- oh wait. Hes gone too. Im Next. I Also Got A Glimpse Of IT. Its Name Was " The Vurgetiriter ". Some Sort Of... Eyeless Sprite. Im Now Having Nightmares Of It.... GETTING ME.

MY FINAL DAY
    It Demolished My House. All I Heard Was A Backwards Boss Yell And A Text. " Nice to EAT you! " . Then Instead Of The Regular " You Have Been Slain " Title, It Said " Thanks For The Snack! " Then A Picture Of A Eyeless, Soulless Sprite Was Was Walking Towards My Screen. It Opened Its Jagged Teethed Mouth, Did A Zombie Growl, And Leaped Towards My Screen. I Screamed, And It Showed My Title Screen. It Was Bloody. And Instead Of Terraria It Was... airarret. Exactly MY Name. I WAS NEXT. Im Getting Chills Just Thinking About It. Im Gonna Bang My Head Against The Keyboard Now. kl;p['uyjhnjuijyhiuyhuujhyjhhunlkjmnhjpoiuyj7yuhuy7iol . Ok. So My Friend Sent Me A Video. Im Watching It... OH MY GOD WHAT THE FREAK IS THAT?
    IS IT... RIPPING MY FRIENDS INTERNAL ORGANS OUT! OH GOD! HIS SPINAL CORD! NO! IM NEXT............................i saw it.....my last wish...to publish this NOW. if he gets me.....im still publishing it before i die. THERE IS Iyhhgjuhnh b bjmmjnmnhb :eek:

PS my names Not Airarret. Its Zach.
  2. Aelov Zombie

Would've been somewhat more scary if every other word wasn't capitalized...
  3. Zaffre2 Mouse

I'm sorry but I stopped halfway through because it was just... well, I don't know how to reply to it without being mean, but the best I can rate this is 'pathetic'.
  4. Jeckel Moderator

Yea, if you're going to write anything, I would suggest learning the proper use of capitalization.

Also, quotes don't have spaces on the inside, for example it is...

Bob said, "Hello, people."
    ...not...
    Bob said, " Hello, people. "

Same thing goes for commas, there is no space before a comma.
    Bob said, "Hello, people."
    ...not...
    Bob said , "Hello , people."

I'm not a fan of so called creepy stories like these, so I won't comment on whether it is good or not, but it definitely needs some proof reading.
  5. woloszyn Cursed Man

Wow i didn't know this would get so much hate! I mean.. im only 11! :mad:

P.S I know it sucks, so its gone after tomorrow. ;)

GO H8TERS! lol :rolleyes:
  6. Jeckel Moderator

No one is "hating". You received some constructive criticism. Maybe instead of getting all pissy you should just go back and fix the issues that were mentioned.

Also, it is against the rules of the forum to post multiple times in a row. Please read the rules and in the future use the edit button instead of multi-posting.
  7. I'm 12 and live in a 3rd world country. What's the difference?
  8. Gmodlol61 Spore Zombie

AND WITH THAT YOU GET A FREE TICKET OF GET BANNED FOR HORRIBLE UNDERAGE
  9. Loki ISP Moderator

Just take the criticism and clean it up.

Between this and the other thread....
  10. I was going to caption your avatar as an attempt to mock you but the picture is too small. Do you mind changing your avatar so that mocking you is accomplishable? (why is "accomplishable underlined?)
  11. Tunnel King Moderator

So, he wants sympathy because he's 'only 11', yet his profile says he's 35. Liar.

And in the other thread Loki refers to, he 'quit' TO. After one day.

May as well lock this one up too.
  12. Loki ISP Moderator

Yeah, I'm definitely going to lock the other
  13. Gmodlol61 Spore Zombie

You might as well lock this one, he isn't going to come back anyway by the looks of it.
  14. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

Pics or it didn't happen.