Mobile Terraria for Android Devices is LIVE on Google Play!

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by 505Games, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 505Games

505Games 505Games Staff Member

You can download it here: http://goo.gl/PuwsqG

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Edit: Some of you are asking for the details. Here is the full press release:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Gamers Can Now Dig, Fight, Explore and Build
    With Terraria for Android™ Devices

WOODLAND HILLS, Calif. – September 13, 2013 – 505 Games, a global publisher of video games, today announced the release of Terraria for Android devices. Terraria is an indie sandbox adventure game with an emphasis on crafting and exploration set in vast and vibrant worlds. The game has received universal acclaim with millions of “Terrarians” embarking on their own adventures since the game’s release on PC and consoles. Gamers on the go will discover more than a dozen environments and face treacherous perils including over 75 twisted foes, magical creatures, and villainous bosses.

Google Play™ exclusives include:

•A lovable Android robot the player can find to join for the adventure.
    •Game Services leader boards and achievements include Facebook integration so players can share screenshots of their adventures and creations.

Terraria’s controls have been completely redesigned and every aspect of the game has been tweaked and balanced to give players the perfect Terraria experience on the go. The game has full support for Android tablets and phones to maximize players’ experience on their device of choice.

Terraria is available as a try and buy with a free download and a $4.99 game unlock.

The new game was developed by Codeglue.

Eline, terraboy, MantasX12 and 14 others like this.
  2. Shkiper

Shkiper Angel Statue

Nice! In android version only one pet - Android ? or not?

3. m31k

m31k Clown

I got today repaired android, I will look at it. There isn't more information about android version of Terraria?

4. FierceRogue

FierceRogue Floaty Gross

I am assuming that the Black Slab summons the Android dude?
    And if so, why cant those of us with iPhones have and Apple pet? xD

Cadeη and Canti like this.
  5. CriminalBunny

CriminalBunny Demon Eye

SOmething useful in life :3

6. TrinityMoon

TrinityMoon Blazing Wheel

got the pc version and the 360 version dont really need it for my phone, but still looks decent

7. claudekennilol

claudekennilol Yellow Slime

Is this the full version or "mostly just 1.0" like the ios version?

8. well its the ios version for android so i guess its the same as the apple one

9. NSwa

NSwa Slimer

Good luck on your adventure Android Terrarians!

Ambrozz likes this.
  10. AyaBrea

AyaBrea Cursed Man

This is amazing

11. Timeheart

Timeheart Squirrel

Sweet. it's already here for Android? That was faster than I thought it would be!

12. mister kim

mister kim Giant Worm

And I was just thinking we needed more summonable pets...

13. kalekip1

kalekip1 Angel Statue

w00t sweet!

14. m31k

m31k Clown

Adndroid is a robot, apple is apple. Maybe for apple version there could be Worm pet what can be summoned by Apple.

Mamaluigi71 and TheFierceRogue like this.
  15. Epickid

Epickid Eskimo Zombie

Can you guys stop commenting over the spoilers? It's annoying the crap out of me...
    Please stop...

Redigit, Cenx or Kane posts a spoiler, then 1-3 days later the spoiler gets out-swarmed with industrialization and commercialization

16. Stackerzgame

Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

Now we talkin

17. 505Games

I just updated the post with the full press release since some of you were asking for more detail.

blumchen and Bullseye55 like this.
  18. Festis

Festis Bunny

Hello, I downloaded the game to my Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y, But when i open it, it shows a black screen and closes after a second. My android version is Android OS 2.3 Gingerbread. Does anybody know is there a posibility to fix this?

19. 505Games

20. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Moderator Staff Member

Will this only be available through Google Play? Any plans for this version to be available on the Amazon store for Kindle Fires?

I don't currently have a KF, but have been considering buying one. I know that that you can root them/sideload apps, just wondering if Terraria will be officially supported on the KF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.