Mobile Terraria for iOS releasing tomorrow, August 29th!

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by 505Games, Aug 28, 2013.

1. 505Games 505Games

[IMG]

We are pleased to announce that the release of Terraria for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is set for tomorrow, August 29th!

Players will discover more than a dozen environments and face treacherous perils including over 75 twisted foes, magical creatures, and villainous bosses. Terraria supports Game Center leader boards and achievements and includes Facebook integration so you can share screenshots of your adventures and creations.

Game features include:

• Redesigned Controls & Game BalanceThe controls have been completely redesigned for the Multi-Touch environment on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and every aspect of the game has been tweaked and balanced to give players the perfect Terraria experience on the go.

• Retina-Optimized – The game is fully optimized for the stunning Retina display on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

Terraria is available TOMORROW, 8/29, for $4.99 from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.AppStore.com/Terraria

The new game was developed by Codeglue.

blumchen, David, PikaRob and 19 others like this.
  2. DanielMeltzer Squirrel

Awesome. I am super excited for this!
  3. QuackersDelta Fungi Bulb

This'll be interesting, for sure.
    DESTRUKTR531 and Gesser like this.
  4. 505Games 505Games

Android and Windows Phone to follow shortly. Just waiting on a release date to officially flow through.
  5. Buddha Undead Viking

How about the PS Vita version. The price for the Apple iOS seems to be acceptable, but how expensive is it going to be on the SP Store? I want it only for my PS Vita.

And btw. Smartphone OSs aren't safe, since jailbreaking/rooting confirms the usage. Anybody can copy the game illegit.
    Are you sure about this trade?

Are we able to transfer our savegames between the iOS - PSV - PC version (everyone on 1.2 for example)? I would like to continue my progress on my duty.

Btw. 8-29th my birth date :D
  6. NotaCoL Bone Serpent

AWESOME!!!!! But I have to pay for Terraria again ._. Well...
    Mazey` likes this.
  7. sirroN kcuhC Bunny

Well, time to wait for the android version.
    D-Town and Snirk Immington like this.
  8. NSwa Slimer

I wonder how it will play on the iPad. I'm going to have to check it out.
  9. Mimp Zombie

Looking forward to this. Nice work guys. :D
    D-Town likes this.
  10. octa5994 Squirrel

Good work but i look for the android release
    kikassconor likes this.
  11. BlueBoy Tim

Man, I never expected Terraria to go as far as mobile, but I sure am glad it has. One of my favourite games of all time. Hope this goes well also!
  12. ZV151 Unicorn

Great work. I wonder if Terraria would be on the new next generation consoles.
  13. Leoloop Snatcher

THE MOMENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!! NOBODY IS MORE EXCITED THEN I AM!!!!!!
    Spain likes this.
  14. PopLlama Undead Viking

I better get an iTunes card, fast.. 0_0
    NotAfraid likes this.
  15. Geneen Illuminant Slime

Neat, i can't wait to try this out, I hope it comes out for Android aswell for the Android users :)
  16. Buddha Undead Viking

Why not? Making money, nothing changes a lot for porting it, e.g. from Xbox 360 to the Spy-Box.
    Chadwick9000 likes this.
  17. Canti Blazing Wheel

Very cool 505 Games! :D
    Was content removed to get it to work? If so, what?
  18. Blue Lit Possessed Armor

oh look, more Terraria on other stuff that ain't PC, is this one gonna be like the console version with all the recolours or an actual Terraria version.
  19. Canti Blazing Wheel

I've been wondering the exact same thing myself. Unfortunately, 505 Games has not answered me yet on this.
  20. Leoloop Snatcher

what time may we expect it?