Terraria Map Viewer

Discussion in 'PC' started by UberJumper, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FryGuy Green Slime

OP I suggest you add the path info to your OP, or better yet have the map viewer default to that location on its first run (then keep behavior on future runs like it is now, last used location)

Goto your "documents" or "my documents" folder, then "My Games" then "\Terraria\Worlds"

On windows xp/vista/7 if you paste this path into the prompt when you click browse on the map editor, it will take you there:
    Code:
    %HOMEPATH%\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds
  2. Killamoth Green Slime

This is a really nice program. Thanks.
  3. BakaKiyoshi Green Slime

I Get this error

Help please

Attached Files:

4. Lazarus Green Slime

I noticed that Chests or pots that are located underwater are not displayed on the map
  5. Jackomel Green Slime

Of course!
  6. SyMadude23 Green Slime

where are the map files located? i cant find them!
  7. flying sheep Squirrel

look at the first post on this thread page, man
    *facepalm*
  8. FryGuy Green Slime

Dunno if first post shows it, but first post on this PAGE does, I wrote it up :)
  9. pmkrefeld Green Slime

me too -.-
  10. flying sheep Squirrel

read again what cou quoted.
  11. UberJumper Green Slime

Upload World file please.

That generally means there is a missing tile ugh.
  12. pmkrefeld Green Slime

Hi, I already have uploaded a wld file (as I get the same error as him/her) yesterday...... wondered if the file worked for you

Edit: Forget about it.... It works now.... I had an update *cough* :)
    (Never spent money on something I haven't tested, terraria passed)
  13. SecretZX Squirrel

...i was looking for an underground jungle all this time FREAKING EVERYWHERE and now i found out its been below my house all this time o_o ....... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
  14. RedAce Green Slime

ok, so from a lack of understanding, how exactly do you find the PNG file for the Output World Preview section, cuz i cant find it anywhere, can someone plz simplify the process of how to make this thing work?

Edit: nvm, i just overwrote a random pic and it now shows me my world, and it looks pretty sweet, might i say
  15. SecretZX Squirrel

Proccess:
    Start the mapviewer and select you world should be in my documents/my games/terraria/worlds
    Then after that select the other thing which will be where you want to place it
    Create and youre done
  16. UberJumper Green Slime

Will be fixed in next version.
  17. FryGuy Green Slime

You type in a file name. OP should have it default to something like DEFAULT.PNG
  18. kanon88 Green Slime

put a legend for everything on png inside the program(also ore colors) please, anyway thanks for that. :D
  19. Raccoon Sam Cursed Skull

Im pretty sure someone has asked this, but Im too lazy to look. How do you get your world on the viewer? I can't find it >.<. Im such a noob.
  20. Huck29 Green Slime

i know it sounds kind of stupid but idk how to select a world e.e
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.