Terraria New Thing Announced - Console Port

Discussion in 'PC' started by Tomchez, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B14d3r11 Cursed Man

What makes it better is
    They are updating consoles BUT NOT THE PC VERSION WTF!
  2. Tomchez Demon Eye

You don't know that for sure, lets wait and see what happens.
  3. Mr.Person Moth

True. I did pay full price though, which I'm happy to do since it's probably going to a good cause (He did get a son).
    I will keep supporting Red, even though I am quite disappointed over these news.
  4. Razor Knight Icy Merman

Some "smart" ones being butthurt about those being butthurt... Butthurtception never stop in TO.
    CycloneX5 and topazg like this.
  5. Gmodlol61 Spore Zombie

Honestly, the reason that was so much of a fail was that he was hyping us up so much and then he announced it in probably the worst, lamest way possible.
    Besides, who with a right mind would play a game where a cursor accuracy is almost vital to be able to play the game without horrible frustration?
    daleksax and candyo1965 like this.
  6. Tawok Green Slime

There's no reason to be disappointed in this news. Any Terraria development, whether its a console port, an out of the blue snowballs chance in hell update, or Starbound is good news. The brats saying they'll quit make me laugh. ReLogic already has your money, Terraria has been on the top 20 games on Steam since launch. This game is a massive success and achievement, the only thing against it, was Red charged TOO LITTLE. Yeah, thats right, I said too little. Maybe if he would've done 20, if not 30 bucks, we might still be seeing content developed and delivered for this game.
  7. Razor Knight Icy Merman

Reminds me of trying to play Awesomenauts in split-screen. Player one owns everything, players two and three spend their time either trying to aim with a gamepad, or tossing said gamepad against the nearest wall or otherwise solid and non-fragile surface available.
    Terzanto likes this.
  8. Fura Green Slime

Yay!.. a console port... right... brb, buying a console...

Wait, is there ANYONE out there doubting that PC versions wont get a "brand new content"?
    It would be kinda retarded idea, to release Console only content. Make a damn DLC, ill pay you those 15 bucks...
  9. BLueplastic Cursed Man

Teasing fans who already own Terraria with a console port.
    Genius
    TheTehzz likes this.
  10. Tutankhamoonmoon Swamp Thing

Well they did say Brand New Content so we can still hope for somthing.
  11. Tawok Green Slime

Another brilliant business man. You made yourself sound retarded "already own Terraria". You got your game, and your content, why cry that its being offered to a larger audience?
  12. Mr.Person Moth

Yeap. That's all we can keep our hopes up for now.
    If it turns out it's NOT for PC, then I might as well just leave this whole thing behind me and focus on school and coding.
    Nap likes this.
  13. Tawok Green Slime

Sigh... this is not an attempt to drive console sales.... which ReLogic would gain nothing from... they're breathing new life into (dead development wise, very alive with players) the game, and reaching a wider audience. Why is this a bad thing again?
  14. Mr.Person Moth

Larger audience my ass. PC is the dominant place to play. Playing Terraria on thumb-sticks would be hard as hell as well...
    daleksax, Fellis and TheTehzz like this.
  15. Gabriel91SatanGod Cursed Skull

Well i have Xbox 360 Live. Good for me.
  16. Mr.Person Moth

It's not a bad thing, it's just how he made us all get our hopes up and then just drop it by revealing that it's a console port.
    He did mention new content though. And if that means that PC players also will get new content, then I'm just fine with this whole thing. But if it's console only, then I will turn fucking furious.
    Nap likes this.
  17. Tawok Green Slime

You're assuming their just doing a straight port. I'll be back to say "I told you so" when all the console players flock to our forums and say how it's brilliant how they mapped the controller. Patience.
  18. Mr.Person Moth

Haahahaaaah. Please.
  19. Gabriel91SatanGod Cursed Skull

I agree but i'll buy Terraria for my Xbox.

Fuck PC, consoles rules all fucks even though were all equal.
  20. connery0 The Wiremancer

excep that, you know, you would have to pay again for a game you already own
    blumchen and NeonJ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.