Terraria PVP: Capture The Gem!!!

Discussion in 'Terraria Videos' started by Ruari, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Ruari Yellow Slime

Hey guys, Ruari here and this my second thread on this forum, and this one really is a gem! (u see what i did there?)
    This thread is going to be me showing you guys a new pvp series us a OdysseyGamez came up with, which in its most basic form is an enhanced version of Capture the Flag with a few twists to make the players even more under pressure, making for some pretty damn funny games!

If you want to play against us simply email us at [email protected] or alternativley send us a PM on our youtube account. On your application we need the name of your team, and the individual steam names of each competitor on that team. To be able to participate in these games with us, all you have to do is join our steam group, and we will post announcements showing when the server is up.

Terraria PVP - Capture the Gem Episode 1

This first video explains all of the rules so you have a clear understanding of whats going on. Not only that but you get to see both me and Miles panic and have no idea what to do!

Terraria PVP - Capture the Gem: Juggernaut Mode

In this CTG video OdysseyGamez and a few of the people in our steam group team up to play against a Juggernaut. 5 vs 1, who will win?

Terraria PVP - Challenge Odyssey Episode 1

The first in the series in which the viewers get to challenge us!

Terraria PVP - Challenge Odyssey Episode 2

This game was pretty damn fun to play =D. Such a close game, too.

Terraria PVP - Challenge Odyssey Episode 3 (Part 1)

Truly one of the most ridiculous and fun games of PVP we have ever had. At no point through the game is there a clear leader and, as per usual, hilarity insues.

Terraria PVP Challenge Odyssey Episode 3 (Part 2)

Part 2 of our stupidly long and insanely awesome game of PVP, lots of unexpected stuff happens in this one!

How To Join Us:
    If you want to play against us simply email us at [email protected] or alternativley send us a PM on our youtube account. On your application we need the name of your team, and the individual steam names of each competitor on that team. To be able to participate in these games with us, all you have to do is join our steam group, and we will post announcements showing when the server is up.

Tell me what you think of these videos, we will be making future videos however your feedback lets us know what we are doing right or wrong!
  2. Miles Clark Green Slime

Do Moar!!!!!!!!!
  3. Faruz Green Slime

AWW YEE! You guys should let some people join in on the game :)
  4. Yocharles23 Green Slime

After playing this on their server I must say it's simply an amazingly fun game, the whole tactical aspect, deception, trickery and teamwork make this simply awesome. Coordination with team mates against enemies allow this to be really fun, again great game.
  5. Faruz Green Slime

Could I possibly get the map you played this on so I could play the game with my friends? Thank chu :D
  6. e722 Tim

i love this make more pwease :p
  7. Ruari Yellow Slime

Many many many new videos on this thread now, i totally didnt forget about this thread for a month XD.
  8. e722 Tim

Wow episode 3 is long o.0 but i think it is unfair how the oddesy gang couldn't see the gem :(.
  9. ElloJello Green Slime

I love this so much. I wish I had people to play Capture the Gem with.
    BingoWasHisNamo likes this.
  10. e722 Tim

11. Argol228 Green Slime

setting it to day all the time sucks, you should man up and fight no matter if it is day or night.
  12. darkness12375 Cave Bat

13. Pandaz Green Slime

Um up for a game if any team needs me :D
  14. Pandaz Green Slime

Defend the fortress looks like a ton of fun for the attacking team Message me if you guys are gonna do more of that
  15. Countoonce Green Slime

Pandaz, I'm looking for a game of CTG aswell. Ive got some friends that might be interested, so add me on steam (countoonce) and I'll message you if we have a game going.
  16. Pandaz Green Slime

Hokay I added you
  17. darkness12375 Cave Bat

hey OG i have a team ready and wish to challenge you on ctg
    we WILL win
  18. marcboss Zombie

19. shadowfoxx Green Slime

These game are amazing, trying to get a team together to challenge you :p
  20. tomimrbone Eskimo Zombie

I would like to join!
    But I have no team:(,can I join someone's team?