Terraria Releases on PS Vita December 4th!

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Kane, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Kane Administrator

[IMG]

You read it right folks! Terraria for PS Vita will be released on December the 4th of this year. Thanks to MCV for leaking out the information!

MCV is in the UK, but we are confident that this is a world wide release date!

Source: MCV | Friday November 22

EDIT: Official Confirmation!
    [IMG]
  2. Kane Administrator

Full page for anyone that is interested!

[IMG]
    NeyoPRO likes this.
  3. NeyoPRO Squirrel

Sweet! Can't wait!
  4. MarioPower Slimed Zombie

Nice! Sounds fun!
    (Third!)
  5. Dettbizzle Slush King

Can't say much about this release, as I don't own a Vita. But, if it'll do fairly well. That is, if enough people own Vitas.

Also, claiming first, second, third, etc is childish, pointless, and annoying. Stop it.
    SDFgamer likes this.
  6. Kane Administrator

Official Confirmation!
    [IMG]
  7. Nematodes Mouse

Hurray for another port! I also don't own a PS vita (I honestly don't even know what kind of console it is), but good luck, and hope that it isn't the trainwreck the release of terraria on xbox and ps3 were during the first week.
  8. nwbx Cave Bat

Good to see terraria expanding like this.

Keep up the good work!
  9. Aadrian1234 Fire Imp

Damn, been waiting since the announcement of the Vita version, and it's so worth it! Dec 3rd-4th, here i come!
  10. DarkenMoon97 Demon Eye

We need more info.

US release date as well?
    Local multiplayer support?
    Ad-Hoc multiplayer support?
    Bluetooth multiplayer support?
    Price?
    PS3 | PSVita crossbuy?
    Seperate price (No PS3/Vita crossbuy)?

We need this stuff 505games.
  11. johnnytrain Green Slime

• Grammar Correction posts are pointless and off topic.
    Your, grammar, is, also, childish, pointless, and, annoying.,,,
    11th,,
  12. Aadrian1234 Fire Imp

1. Since Engine confirmed the date, it will be on the Vita Dec 3rd-4th, depending whether you are using the US or EU PSN.
    2,3,4. Local and Ad-Hoc are the same thing. Bluetooth is irrelevant if it will be playable using ad-hoc, since ad-hoc is more stable than bluetooth. Not sure if Ad-Hoc multiplayer has been confirmed, but i'm assuming it will be there.
    5. Since it's the same as console, $15.
    6. No news on cross-buy yet. Wait for the PS Blog's "The Drop", cross-play is always announced there for PS3-Vita cross-over games.
    7. Cutting a $15 price tag for just the Vita version (if it's cross-buy compatible) is not reasonable, that would sell it at a loss. If cross-buy is confirmed, expect to pay $15 for both PS3 and Vita, and not for separate versions.
    DarkenMoon97 likes this.
  13. Droid15.24.3 Corrupt Bunny

I can't wait! Is it cross-buy with PS3? Edit: ^Info there
  14. Aadrian1234 Fire Imp

Not confirmed yet, but i'm doubting it will be cross-buy compatible.
  15. zhangxunpx Mouse

Countries and regions other than the US or EU? It's a pity that the PS3 version is not available in Hong Kong's PlayStation Store. Wish I could have it this time!
  16. Aadrian1234 Fire Imp

Since Engine just stated Dec 4th and didn't specify the regions, i guess it's the same for EU and US. US would get it on Dec 3rd, because the US PSN store updates on Tuesday. Most games come out first in the US, so i'm not worried about the US date being after the EU date
  17. discomau5 Corruptor

Thank god this didn't end up like Dream Team. Remember that release date fallacy and everyone spoiling the game online just to tip off the guys in North America?
    Mamaluigi71 likes this.
  18. Hamzawesome Penguin

Hurray! Will buy a 20$ PSN Card on Thursday!
  19. Good job. What is a Vita?
  20. DarkenMoon97 Demon Eye