Terraria Server List

Discussion in 'Server Archive' started by Kat, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kat Green Slime

About:
    We created this website before Terraria was even released. It was a project we've had for a while now. Within the first day we got around 6,000 views. The next day we reached about 10,000-15,000 views. Everyday we kept climbing the ladder. We try to keep updating it in the right direction to keep our users happy.

Features:
    • Complete Server lists (5 pages) filled with servers, ports, passwords, (non-)Hamachi servers
    • Forms
    • List provides you with all the information you need, hover over the 'i' icon for more information (if provided by the submitter).
    • Trading Post (not so popular)
    • Updates blog keeping you updated on all the newest updates
    • Easy Page navigation and button to submit server
    FAQ:

Q: Why don't you have an online/offline indicator?
    A: Well this question is simple. If you go and submit a server you'll notice that you'll be prompted for an answer whether or not your using Hamachi. Using hamachi would not let us be able to tell if you server is online or not. Our servers would try and connect to your terraria server and got an error leading to an indication of offline.

Q: Why forthelols, why not something more related to Terraria?
    A: Well, before this server list we've have tons (trust me, tons) of ideas of websites. Mostly fails, but some successes. We've tried gaming forums, a trading post, and more. This, this by is the best. Not only do we have forthelols.com but we also have... puddil.com rsge.org crown-gaming.net and crowngaming.ipage.com. In regards to terraria related website, we're working on a good name for it.

Q: How can I help?
    A: Well, first off you can help by telling all your friends about our website! Post your own server! There's bound to be people waiting to get on. You can also report offline or scam servers. Or maybe just a double post by emailing us at [email protected].

Site: http://www.forthelols.com
  2. Kat Green Slime

- Now add your email so people can contact you for co-op!
  3. Kat Green Slime

:D Post your opinions!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.