Terraria Texture Pack!!

Discussion in 'Released Texture Packs' started by Drlolspy, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Drlolspy Green Slime

hello everybody!
    im going to start my own terraria texture pack, but i don't know what to put in it exactly.
    that is why i am asking you guys to see what you would like in this terraria texture pack. i would like to know what themes, mini-changes and what not.
    currently i changed the bunny to being a cat (maybe nyan cat in future if enough people want that :D ) , the moon has a creeper face in it, and i made the grass dark brown color to make it look dead....
    as you can see...im just doing random things, and i would like to know what im aiming at....
    Themes,
    NPCs,
    Monsters,
    Projectiles,
    Tiles,
    weapons
    kurosakiichigo likes this.
  2. jora Cave Bat

do you have any experience with this?
  3. spartangir Green Slime

memes!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@##$!@!!!!!
  4. KemicolKid97 Squirrel

random is taken but go ahead
  5. Drlolspy Green Slime

well, this is a first time thing, but i tested out with a few npc's and what not and they seemed to work. if there is enough ideas, then i would really be dedicated to finish the entire texture pack

maybe.....
    i can make the cat into nyan cat, sun to be awesome face, moon is creeper, demon eyes...trolls?
    ill think about this one if there are no other good themes

but like i said random aint exactly that way for me because i don't really know what I'm aiming for
  6. kalvindeane Bone Serpent

You could make Skeletron into foreveralone.jpg.
  7. Drlolspy Green Slime

8. kurosakiichigo Demon Eye

NYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYAN.........................................NYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!