Terraria Trading Cards (TTC)

Discussion in 'Art' started by turtle5204, Nov 24, 2012.

?

Want to help me?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. turtle5204

turtle5204 Bunny

I had a idea for Terraria Trading Cards (TTC).
    I drew some on paper. But they werent good enough!

Here's what kinds of card their will be:
    Monsters
    Armor
    Bonuses

There will also be Rarity for Monsters
    Very Common
    Common
    Uncommon
    Rare
    Legend

Once enough cards is made, they will come in Card sheets, I will talk about them later.
    You can post the Template I should use. I will pick 1 Template.!

Armor gives health, How much defense the FULL armor set Alone ingame gives adds that much health to what you use it on.
    Damage depends on Bonuses and Rarity.
    The card sheets come in NORMAL printer paper size with different cards in them that you can cut out if you print out the card sheets. You, the fans can make the cards with the template I choose.

Happy card making!

2. sean101

sean101 Angel Statue

let me give you a few tips
    1 use printer paper if you aren't going for factory quality
    2 use the defense for armor not more health if you don't know the defense : damage reduction its 2:1 respectively
    3 you have too many rarities and they're not good ones either do common, uncommon, resource, rare, super rare, ultra rare,
    and secret rare
    4have the main npc's like the nurse and demolitionist
    5 have 4 decks resource deck the deck that you draw resources from, mob deck the deck where you draw a card and fight mobs
    that you draw, refined materials deck you draw a card that has an item that you can craft and if you want you can craft it, lastly the misc deck where you have npc's and bosses
    6(question) are you planning on doing a collectable trading card series or a card game?
    7I am a great card player/collector if these cards are made can I have a few so I can test out the product? and by a few I mean multiple boxes