TerrariViewer [Terraria Inventory Editor]

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by tjchap2840, Dec 15, 2011.

1. hitlit127

hitlit127 Green Slime

Any estimate on the 6.5 release?

2. Vetkwabje

Vetkwabje Green Slime

I've been watching this thread for v1.1.2 update. I've been using it a lot lately. It is awesome. Keep it up!

3. montauker

montauker Cave Bat

Cant wait for 1.1.2!!!
    Plz Add the CARROT!!!!!!!
    I want a flying Bunny

4. deder212

deder212 Bunny

u must add the carrot

5. Dragonborn

Dragonborn Undead Viking

It's illegal to add the Carrot. That would be breaking the rules and this thread might be locked if you guys keep on talking about it.

You either buy the Collectors Edition or go buy yourself some cookies.

Java likes this.
  6. atom0s

atom0s Voodoo Demon

Or just PM me. :p

7. hitlit127

hitlit127 Green Slime

guys even if he were to add the carrot it wouldnt help you. if you havent bought the collectors edition of terraria it wont work. you can obtain it in you invntory but it will not work so either buy the collectors edition or stop harrassing people to give you a way to get a carrot.

8. hitlit127

hitlit127 Green Slime

techniqually it isnt illegal to add the carrot because it wont work if you dont have CE so he could add it but it wouldn't do anyone any good with out the CE.

9. atom0s

atom0s Voodoo Demon

I provided a method of making the carrot work on normal clients already just after the 1.1.2 update was posted. You do not need the Collectors Edition of the game to use the item, just need to make the game think you have it. :) Check my twitter.

10. Jeckel

Jeckel Little Red Fire Ant Staff Member

Adding the carrot should be just fine since it can be traded freely between players in the game. The only question is whether or not to allow the adding of the Pet Bunny buff as that is the only thing that is restricted and can't be traded.

11. Cauthos

Cauthos Hornet

Tedit already has the carrot, problem solved argument over. :D Thanks for playing the " will mods include the carrot" game!

12. Jeckel

Thanks, but if you notice I was bringing up the question of whether or not the Pet Bunny buff, not the carrot, would be included.

13. BloodNGore

BloodNGore Doctor Bones

it'd be nice if they would update it already

14. Cowman

Cowman Cursed Man

Woot da fuck is the carrot and why is it illegal ?O__O
    I want 1.1.2 inv :S

15. Dragonborn

Dragonborn Undead Viking

I think the creators have been warned not to update them to avoid people just hacking the carrot rather than supporting the devs for buying Collectors Edition.

End of story.

/Request Lock Until Release

Infraction has been given for this message by Darkas-Pony. Details | Jan 23, 2012
  16. BloodNGore

BloodNGore Doctor Bones

well its not like they are forced to add the carrot,they could update and block the carrot or something like that

and you dont have the right to call end to thread you dont own,plus this thread was never about the carrot in the 1st place,it was about the program itself

only the thread owner or a mod can end a thread

17. Paladin of TO

Paladin of TO Crimera

I already have the carrot and can use it, but my bunny is blueish and i want it white, so i want to edit my shirt color with Terrariviewer but i can't because it's outdated, please update it :(

Snd me a PM if you want more information

Cauthos likes this.
  18. Super Weegee1

Super Weegee1 Blazing Wheel

On Topic: OK, personally, it is as simple as this. Regarding the carrot, let the creator add it. Just don't add the buff. If it really is "illegal", as people are saying, leave it out. We were all happy with Terraria pre-bunny, why can't we all be happy with the items we have now?

Off Topic: Cruel irony. The guy above me actually has the carrot and can use it, and it isn't the color he wants.

19. Magician Xy

Magician Xy Hornet

The other thing that is important to look at is whether or not the buff even works if you hack it in. The game checks whether you have the collector's edition, and that value is stored in a place on your computer that not many people know how to get to. It might be that the game automatically turns off the buff if it realizes you don't have the collector's edition. So it's also possible that it's okay to add the buff, since it would only work on CE machines.

20. Jeckel

I have already tested this. If you get the buff, but aren't suppose to have it, Terraria does not strip it off the player during loading or saving.