[Texture Pack] HD Texture Pack (WIP)

Discussion in 'Released Texture Packs' started by WarStalkeR, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LockonSniper Green Slime

I have Windows 7 64 bit
  2. WarStalkeR Demon Eye

My texture pack do launches and renders HD textures? And doesn't show only statues?
  3. Fox McCloud Green Slime

I hope you do more! this texture is great :D.
    I should make a I support the HD Texture pack or something similiar! :D
  4. Reilsss Bunny

@War Stalker: Thanks for the information about the chracter hairs, I asume it is a bug fromt he API.
    Also thanks for the permission on using your chracter graphics. Like talked about I made this weekend the new head. If you want to have a look you can see screenshots here: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/wip-here-be-dragons.78575/
  5. Tthing Hell Bat

I cant download the Visual C++ The version 2008 dosen't work cause my computer is younger then that
    and The Version 2010 dosen't work cause my pc ain't 64x
  6. WarStalkeR Demon Eye

Then you need 32x/86x bit version, I will later put links to them too.
  7. LockonSniper Green Slime

So I figured out the problem. I had a texture pack that had the statues formatted incorrectly, and I installed your texture pack over it. The error is caused by Tile_105. I checked the one I had in the zip i downloaded and it was different from the one in my images_hdtp folder. I deleted everything from the old texture pack and reinstalled yours and it worked fine. Thanks for bearing with me.
  8. Tthing Hell Bat

Dude still please upload the links sooner or later i really want to play this pack!
  9. twistedgamerz Cursed Man

10. Tthing Hell Bat

11. Skyrath Doctor Bones

i dont like how the charactors look/move. Apart from that nice work :3
  12. twistedgamerz Cursed Man

no problem, as i dont see why WarStalker didn't post the links himeself as it only took about 30 seconds to copy paste some links when he had the time to reply to you post. Anyways as I have had problems similar in the past I might as well help out the best I can even if its only posting links to some downloads.
  13. hey, will the launcher work with any texture pack? or only urs?
  14. WarStalkeR Demon Eye

Was absent due to work =\
    Yeah, IRL takes what it needs =\

I think with any, but you have to use Images_HDTP folder for images and not Images2.
  15. Michael Rivnak Green Slime

Can i use your armor textures for a minerraria mod support for a minecraft texture pack.
  16. WarStalkeR Demon Eye

Sure
  17. Nyanton Eskimo Zombie

Dat awkward standing pose.
  18. WarStalkeR Demon Eye

But meeb loike it!
  19. Maplestrip Corruptor

Now I have TCCL, Loading texture packs is really easy, however, TCCL doesn't support this :S
    Can there also be a download link for a map filled with png's? (I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I don't want to got hough 17 pages :S)
  20. Eikester Possessed Armor

what do you mean with "doesn't support this"? You just have to rename the "Images2" to "Images"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.