[Texture Pack] HD Texture Pack (WIP)

Discussion in 'Released Texture Packs' started by WarStalkeR, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maplestrip Corruptor

2. Eikester Possessed Armor

the archive contains the Terraria_HDTP.exe and a folder Content, inside this folder is another folder named Images_HDTP, go open the "Custom Content" Folder and create a new one named HDTP (or any other name) and copy Images_HDTP into this Folder and rename it to "Images", or you can try to just drag the downloaded archive onto the TCCL.exe, not sure if this works with all archivetypes but normally TCCL will install the Texturepack for you (its worth a try)
  3. Maplestrip Corruptor

I think I can make it work, thanks :)
    EDIT: Got it :D
  4. Nhat Quang Tran Cursed Man

just wondering cause i'm trying to redo texture for the wings wat are the id numbers for the demon and angel wings???
  5. Noblewreck Green Slime

Demon wings are Wings_1.png. The Angel wings are Wings_2.png
  6. goofwear Green Slime

just downloaded this ill try it out tomorrow, also are you still updating your pack?
  7. bNoid Doctor Bones

Noice.
    I will so use it. c:
    Diito likes this.
  8. MaggotKing Green Slime

Minecraft cobblestone texture for stone? Other then that it looks great.
    Diito likes this.
  9. WarStalkeR Demon Eye

For now updates are halted. Only after I will finish off Mass Effect 3, I will think about updating.

Never played Minecraft and not intend to.

I really hope to get my hands on official source-code. Thus I will be able to implement everything I want. Like defensive turrets, mercenaries, vehicle workshops, other doors, more advanced traps system. Other cities with NPC, maybe even other planets. My goal will be something like to create Space Empire vs Magic Kingdom.
  10. Mikoto Misaka Voodoo Demon

Don't bite my head off but when you said "I don't care if you allowed me to use textures from your pack or no, I will use it anyway and give you credit", thats kinda rude. It's their pack and they can control who uses it.
  11. Voyager Face Monster

And I hope your able to get the source-code. You've done a great job of changing the default textures on most things.
    Don't like the trees though, needs some work.
  12. rangerofthewest Raincoat Zombie

THIS IS AMAZING! KEEP ON UPDATING PLZ!
  13. Classikly Flying Snake

Now that Terraria stopped updating I'm sure a lot of the texture packs would be finished in the future. As of now there are a lot of WIP :(
  14. WarStalkeR Demon Eye

They can't control nothing from their pack because they released it "as is", for "them" to control something in their pack, they need a special license, that will allow them to say "it's my textures and if you will use them without my permission, I will sue you!". Same goes for my texture pack, you can take it no matter what I will say about your actions. Get real.

There is a lot of places where I can already grab source code of Terraria 1.1.2 and start my work on it. But I respect Redigit, and will wait until he will release Terraria source-code officially. Also, I want to read his comments in source code, I bet they will sound completely epic :)
  15. TheCraziestFox Face Monster

My, my, aren't we entitled, your highness...
  16. Casper The Ghost Demon Eye

Looks nice, Downloading.
  17. ChillyTheNinja Green Slime

I enjoyed playing with this but there was one thing with i didn't like, the characters and NPCs, but other than that awesome work!
  18. WarStalkeR Demon Eye

He-he, I think I don't need to continue to work on my Texture Pack. It's because Starbound is on its way to us. And Tiy created much more advanced and high resolution graphics and animation there, same goes for gameplay :)

Also there is no need for Terraria's Source Code for me too. And I wanted to create from Terraria something more deep and more advanced... something like... Starbound. And Tiy working on Starbound.

So... goodbye Terraria and I will meet you all in Starbound (when it will be done) :)
  19. Cadu Cursed Man

I don't mean to be a bother, but the walking animation seems to run backwards, might I get a quick fix by chance?
  20. TheChaotic1 Blazing Wheel

What about that post was entitled, he basically said people can use his textures without his permission and there is nothing he could do about it. Actually he is saying the opposite, that he doesn't have the right to these works.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.