The CraTeR CreaToRs

Discussion in 'Clans' started by PuLSe, Feb 6, 2012.

1. PuLSe Cactus King

Kk, so good to hear from you. As always, no pressure, but I was wanting to finish off the Succubus Lair and didn't know if you were going with WOF there so it's been in limbo. I'll assume that you're not going with WOF so I'll move on but always know that you're welcome back anytime and you've certainly left an unforgettable mark here - The CraTer vs. The Valley would never have happened without you. Be well, my friend, and stop by any time. PuLSe

For the rest of you, I need coffins... and skulls... and a hanging bat... lots of 'em...:rolleyes:
    KKslida likes this.
  2. Maplestrip Corruptor

Well, KK, good look at SBsite. I've been pretty active at the unofficial SBF lately and I'm also in a very busy few months because of school, but I'm not planning to leave TO behind. Just so you guys know :)
    I probably won't be doing much of terraria besides Posting, but I hope you can forgive me ;)
    KKslida and PuLSe like this.
  3. KingPose Hell Bat

Coffins? Bats? Skulls?
    How big? I'm guessing you want the coffins in your background walls like the one you showed, but I could maybe do some different skulls/bats :x
  4. PuLSe Cactus King

Any size, any color mate. I'll be making many areas in The CataCombs and I'll put them where they'll look their best. I'll need at least a few large coffins, laying down and standing up, and open ones too into which corpses, vampires and mummys can be built. Coffins, rats (snarling is good), skulls, hanging bats... can't get too many. Lots of human skulls, and any other kind too - see Enzym's dinosaur skulls on main thread. Jump right in!
  5. PuLSe Cactus King

Dude, I'm just happy knowing we'll hear from you.:)
    Maplestrip likes this.
  6. RainWanderer Unicorn

Good news: I just finished my finals, and I am now free~
    Bad news: My friend just got me hooked up with minecraft....and damn, the game is fun...I will still build stuff if you guys need me, but it will take sometimes before I get to it. XD
    Maplestrip likes this.
  7. Maplestrip Corruptor

Congratulations!! :D
    My exams are coming up within a month, so I should still be studying hard... :/
    Anyway, have fun playing minecraft for the time being. You'll be crawling back here eventually anyway ;p
  8. PuLSe Cactus King

Hope finals went well! Now where were we...
  9. KingPose Hell Bat

I'm gonna hate my finals.
    Freaking Economics.
    I'm not even worried about AP Calc II.
  10. Maplestrip Corruptor

Well, I should be trying to get 6/10 for math, chemestry and 'management' if I want to win (everything is a game ;p)
    However, let's get back on topic :)
  11. Stickyicky Zombie

you said something about hanging buts and such im workin on a project and needed something of the sort myself i wouldnt say this is the best one but considering how small in scale it is its hard to get the detail you want anyways just a general idea use it if youd like if not idc i need some ideas myself trying to work on more of them to small extent 2012-05-02_00001.jpg
    PuLSe and Eldoro like this.
  12. PuLSe Cactus King

Woot! That's a great start! If you can make a schematic, that would be cool. If you make any others, I'll take them too. I really appreciate it!:)
  13. Stickyicky Zombie

2 bats 1 spider is what i have small scale not as much detail as i would have wanted use em if you like tweak them how you want... since there isnt much of a color scheme for black the inactive blocks work well but there is an issue with visability behind certain background walls specially deep underground

Attached Files:

14. PuLSe Cactus King

You the man! I won't be able to look at these until later, but I truly appreciate it! Keep 'em comin', and if you'd like to fashion your own chamber in The CataComBs, let me know!:rolleyes:
  15. PuLSe Cactus King

Anybody want to donate small characters to use as victims in a catacomb torture chamber? Post a schematic here... I can use standing up or laying down.
  16. Sercease Herpling

Pulse,
    Here is that cobra head I was talking about in Eldo's thread.

Everyone else,
    Still not 100% happy with it, welcome any comments or advise.

Cobra Head (open)

Ingame - Daytime pic.
    Cobra-day.jpg

Ingame - Night pic.
    cobra-night.jpg

Terraview screen.
    cobra.png

17. PuLSe Cactus King

Not a bad start at all... I think the head itself needs to move right and down with the 'cowl' more behind it than beside it. You could even use TEdit to make that happen... then build up the 'cowl' behind it a bit on the left side... and maybe you're a bit over the top on the fangs - maybe remove the last 'column' on the right side of the top fangs...
  18. Sercease Herpling

Ya the cowl has been driving me nuts, still not a fan of the grid either, I like your idea of spinning it more around so you get the effect on the left too. I laughed at the fangs comment, I intentionally made them over the top just for kicks, but I see your point if your going for realistic, I was going more comic. Cheers for the comments, always good to have a outside perspective. :) Will see what I can cook up.
    PuLSe likes this.
  19. bamseper Cursed Skull

Looks good, but Pulse is right about the cowl. Also, can we see a non-texture picture?
  20. Sercease Herpling

I'll post a non-texture tonight (at work currently). TBH I might just make a new one from scratch and enlarge it a bit so I can get better curves/detail in there. What size were you looking for? Any block preference? Won't be tonight but got some free time tomorrow.

Reference Picture (open)

This is what I was using as a reference on first one. Do you want more front facing than that to get the cowl on the left also?
    [IMG]

Could do something more like this:
    [IMG]