The Kelraight-RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by GS_Ownage, Feb 5, 2012.

?

Think this is a good RP?

Poll closed Feb 26, 2012.
HELL YEAH! 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Its really good 0 vote(s) 0.0%
alright 2 vote(s) 33.3%
Ehh 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Nope 3 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. GS_Ownage Green Slime

Hello,

This is my first RP so lets see how it turns out.

Story setting:

Febuary 1239, In the land of Keldraight there are three kingdoms; Daegonmast, Seldrowblade and Dragonkald.The kingdoms were peaceful and did not fight with the other kingdoms.Out from the darkness comes a evil followed by dark minions attack the three kingdoms.The kingdoms allied.They formed a ally named the Norm-Alliance and fought against the evil.Even though the kingdoms fought them off they kept comming back even powerful than before.The evil had been known as the dark legion.

Rules:

-If you wanna talk in ooc use []

-No spam

-Don't go overpowering[Ex. "I suddenly found a master awesome epic sword blah."]

-Your characters actions are posted using () [Ex. (I pushed away from the evil)]

Kingdoms and places:

Daegonmast-The starting point in the Norm alliance.There is Houses, market, college of combat and a farm

Seldrowblade-Another place in the Norm-Alliance lands.There is Houses, Brewing shop, Blacksmith and two farms.

Dragonkald-The last place in the Norm-Alliance There is a market, Blacksmith, brewing shop, farms, College of magic and the castle of the norm kings.

Dark forest-The start for the Dark Legion.Has Brewing shop, College of darkness, Blacksmith and markets.

Dark plains-A flatland with scattered out groups of minions from the dark legion

The plains-The starter of Lone adventurers.Contains houses only.

Character starting:

You can start either in the Norm-Alliance or the Dark Legion.In the norm alliance you are a norm which is a adventurer of the norm alliance.For the Dark legion you can be a minion who serves for the dark legion.If you want to be a lone adventurer(Starts in the plains) and you can be allied with the Norm-Alliance or the Dark Legion.Norms start of in Daegonmast.The minions start in the dark forest.The dark legion does not have a kingdom but they are scattered around the Dark plains in groups.NORMS START OF WITH 10 GOLD COINS, MINIONS START OF WITH 5 AND LONE ADVENTURERS START OFF WITH NONE.EVERY CHARACTER HAS 120 HP.

Application:

Characters name:

Characters Age:

Characters sex:

Norm, Minion or lone:

Characters story:

Once accepted you can post starting of as your chosen class.
    Marriage:
    You can marry other members in the RP.If you wanna get married with another member pm me and I will give you the details.
    Shops:

Blacksmith shops-

-Swords-

Copper sword Buy-3 Gold Sell 1 Gold-Sword stats-Damage-5Hp

Iron sword Buy-8 Gold Sell- 5 Gold-Sword stats-Damage-10Hp

Silver sword Buy-15 Sell 9 Gold-Sword stats-Damage-13Hp

Gold sword Buy-20 Sell-14 Gold-Sword stats-Damage 16Hp

-Armor-

Copper-5 Gold-Sell-3 Gold-Stats-Armor-3Hp

Iron--9 Gold-Sell-7 Gold-Stats-Armor-5Hp

Gold-15 Gold-Sell-10 Gold-Stats-Armor-8Hp

Brewing Shops-

-Potions-

Healing-Buy 5 Gold-Sell 4 Gold-Heals the consumer 20Hp

-More comming soon-

-Markets-

You can trade sell and buy here.

Dungeons:

You can find dungeons in the plains or the dark plains.The have evil creatures which are controlled by me.Pm me if you want to go in a dungeon only if you are in the plains, but be warned they are hard.To advance in one part of a dungeon you must fight a certian ammount of creatures.The end of a dungeon has a chest filled with items you cant buy from blacksmiths or brewing stores.You can trade them in the market place depending on who is selling them.

Combat:

The format is like this:

Name-

Health-

Armor-

Current weapon-

Here is a example:

Name-Cryror

Health-120

Armor-5Hp

Current weapon-Copper sword-Dmg-5Hp

(I slash my copper sword causing 5 Dmg)

Applications:
    Mnerman (open)

Moh-ammad (open)

Characters name: Marno Soulstar

Characters Age: 26

Characters sex: Male

Norm, Minion or lone: Lone

Characters story: Marno was a young boy who lived in Seldrowblade. When he was growing up, his parents suffered and died from a disease. He was soon taken in by a old swordsmaster and was taught lessons by the elderly man. Unfortunately, the old man died from the same disease that killed his parents. He soon began to sell defective and illegal items in order to survive. However, word began to spread about these wicked deeds Marno did. Soon after the rumors began to spread, he was banished out of the kingdom and was left to die in the plains. Marno still trades items to the people of Seldrowblade, however he wears a cloak to hide his appreance. Marno lived a peaceful live and is unaware of the Dark Legion.

GS_Ownage (open)
    GS_Ownage (open)

Characters name:Cryror Zaekial

Characters Age:19
    Characters sex:Male
    Norm, Minion or lone:Lone
    Characters story:A young man who always wanted to go on a adventure like his father.His father had been hurt durring a adventure so he stays at home.HeWas raised learning combat and fighting.A month after he was born his house was raided by robbers and they had killed his mother and gave him a scar on the eye which you can see on him still today.His father had went out on a adventure to seek for these men and kill them.He failed to get his revenge so now Cryror is following his fathers footsteps to seek for these men and slay them
  2. Mnerman Giant Worm

Characters name:Emily Baren

Characters Age:20

Characters sex:Female

Norm, Minion or lone:Lone

Characters story:Emily grew up in the plains with her mother and father.At the age of 12 she was trained in Archery by her father and sometimes went hunting with her dad.At the age of 17 her father was killed in the night by a Norm.After that she said that she would get revenge on the Norms for doing this.
  3. GS_Ownage Green Slime

[Accepted one more and you can start posting]
  4. Moh-ammad Voodoo Demon

Characters name: Marno Soulstar

Characters Age: 26

Characters sex: Male

Norm, Minion or lone: Lone

Characters story: Marno was a young boy who lived in
    Seldrowblade. When he was growing up, his parents suffered and died from a disease. He was soon taken in by a old swordsmaster and was taught lessons by the elderly man. Unfortunately, the old man died from the same disease that killed his parents. He soon began to sell defective and illegal items in order to survive. However, word began to spread about these wicked deeds Marno did. Soon after the rumors began to spread, he was banished out of the kingdom and was left to die in the plains. Marno still trades items to the people of Seldrowblade, however he wears a cloak to hide his appreance. Marno lived a peaceful live and is unaware of the Dark Legion.
  5. GS_Ownage Green Slime

[Accepted you two can start posting]
  6. Moh-ammad Voodoo Demon

*Wake ups* "Ughh... I really have to improve the bed. Maybe I should I head to Daegonmast, atleast they have an actually market... and I'm not considered a criminal there." *Grabs 6 gold coins*
  7. GS_Ownage Green Slime

*Opens house door*
    "Woah!Bright, I should get some stuff before I head out.Dragonkald for its blacksmith then to Daegonmast.
    *Grabs 5 Gold Coins & heads to Dragonkald*
  8. Moh-ammad Voodoo Demon

*Grabs cloaks and puts it on* "Geez, I really need a sword, the lessons that old man gave me are going to waste." *Opens door*

{Out of character: Do we live in the same area?}
  9. GS_Ownage Green Slime

[Yes i am a lone adventurer and so are you we both live in the plains.]
    *Stops*
    "Oh!I forgot."
    *Locks door"
    "Don't want to be robbed....."
    *Starts walking to Dragonkald*
  10. Moh-ammad Voodoo Demon

*Closes door and sees Cryror* "Oh joy.. probably another bounty hunter. I can't believe they're still looking for me. Is the award for my body that much money?" *Sneaks past Cryror and heads off to Daegonmast*
  11. GS_Ownage Green Slime

*Hears small noise and raises fists*
    "What was that that?"*Looks around and sees Marno*
    "Oh it was the neighbor, Marno I think.Wonder why he looks like he's hiding from something.Oh well."
    *Heads towards Dragonkald*
  12. Moh-ammad Voodoo Demon

*Hums* "Bounty hunters always a problem... but I beat em no matter... all I need brains and brawns... Geez, I really need something else to entertain myself. Well, I can always listen to the rumors the towns folk keep spreading around. Ah! Daegonmast isn't too far ahead."
  13. GS_Ownage Green Slime

"I sould start running to get there faster."
    *Runs*"I see it over the horizon.First the blacksmith then off to daegonmast."
    *Arrives to Dragonkald*"Yes i made it.Now to look for blacksmith."
  14. Moh-ammad Voodoo Demon

"Beter put my hood on." *Enters Daegonmast and goes to the market* "Let's see... pots... spices... chickens... geez, there's nothing good here. Well, I guess I can always listen to some rumors." "I heard that the Alliance just came out of a battle with the Dark Legion and lost!"
    "They say there's a dungeon far out in the plains with a weapon that was once used by a strong paladin!"
    "During a new moon, a ghost of a legendary archer waiting for someone to challenge her rises from her grave."
    "Dark Legion? Never heard of those guys before... I should also check out that dungeon. But maybe I should head Seldroblade for a sword."
  15. GS_Ownage Green Slime

"Hmmm where is the blacksmith?"*Stops and looks around*"Ahh there it is."
    "What would you like to buy sir?"
    "Hmm I guess a copper sword."
    "Ok one copper sword five gold please"
    *Gives five gold to shopkeep*
    "*To myself*Two gold left need to get more."
    *Takes sword*"Now off to Daegonmast."
  16. Moh-ammad Voodoo Demon

*Leaves Daegonmast* "Geez, I can't get this Dark Legion off my mind... maybe I should ask Cryror. Bet he's wandering around the plains. I'll look for him while I head to Seldroblade, I guess."
  17. GS_Ownage Green Slime

"I should test this copper blade out.Got to get use to it.I'm going to head back home I have a wooden target dummy there."
    *heads for home*"I should also save up on gold.Maybe a dungeon has some gold."*Mysterious man approaches me*
    "You should be careful, some reports about a small group of bandits have been spotted."*Man walks away*"Hmm should be careful."
  18. Moh-ammad Voodoo Demon

*Notices Cryror* "There he is. He looks awfully like the bounty hunter I saw." *Runs up to Cryror* Hey Cryror! Do you know anything about the Dark Legion?"
  19. GS_Ownage Green Slime

*Hears Marno and turns around*
    "The Dark Legion?Oh...A terrible group of evil creatures that wants to demolish the Norm-Alliance.You should stay away from them.They attack the kingdom almost every day.The kingdom has a horn that warns the norms that a attack is approaching.Oh and a man had told me on my journey back from dragonkald that a group of bandits have been seen near.Well I got to go test out my sword if you need me i'll be at my house for a while."*Heads to house*
  20. Moh-ammad Voodoo Demon

*Blinks* "Dangerous creatures? Bandits? Hippie old man? I lived here almost my whole life and I haven't seen any of these! Wow, I'm missing out on the excitement. I better get to Seldroblade and get a sword fast. *Runs to Seldroblade*
    "Psst... Seph. Did ya see that hooded guy?"
    "Naw. I've been eyeing that guy with da sword! Why you looking that bum? He looks unarmed."
    "That's da point! Unarmed means easy money! C'mon, get the rest of the crew."
    *Enters Seldroblade* "Hmm... blacksmith... blacksmith... ah! There it is." *Walks to blacksmith*
    "Ello, whadda want?"
    "Umm... where's the other shopkeeper?"
    "That ole hag? Broke his arm. Now 'nough chit chat. Whadda want!?"
    "Copper sword... please."
    "Please!? Whad are ya!? A lady!? Eh... say... you ain't a bandit, are ya?"
    "What!? No!"
    "Then what's with the cloak then?"
    "Err... I have a... disease..."
    "Is that so?"
    "Yes! Now give me my sword!" *Throws 3 gold coins*
    "Alright then, take yer rubbish and leave!" *Gives copper shortsword*

{Out of character: I enjoy doing the conversations. :)}