The legend of the wall of flesh

Discussion in 'Terraria Literature' started by funepicwins, Dec 17, 2011.

1. funepicwins Snatcher

I seperated the part where he was still on the ship and when he wakes up in the hospital again. He blacked out. Hope that helps.:)
  2. Luke32141 Snatcher

That was a sad chapter.
    Caelia died. :C
  3. DermWorm981 Lava Slime

Long time no see, Fune! The New Journey is pretty epic. Can't wait too see the next bits ;)
    Also, Caelia could have gotten out before the Undead reached the house then Ivy Whipped away? :p
  4. Luke32141 Snatcher

Wait-wait-wait, so is Jack gonna die or what? I'm almost CERTAIN he will. But, one side of me is saying "HE'S NOT GONNA DIE YOU JACKASS." So, I'm not sure which to believe. XD
  5. DermWorm981 Lava Slime

Well, if he dies, he'll respawn (unless Jack is a hardcore character in which he turns into a ghost when he dies.)
  6. funepicwins Snatcher

Just made another chapter! So happy!:D
  7. Luke32141 Snatcher

AWESOME!!!!!!! :DDDDD
  8. funepicwins Snatcher

I also yesterday made a new story...no comments yet? There's a link in my siggy.:)
  9. funepicwins Snatcher

YAY! finished yet another chapter! :D
  10. Luke32141 Snatcher

He hasn't made a new chapter in over a week. *rocks chair* It's okay... I can survive... *hyperventilates into a paper bag*
  11. lance armada Demon Eye

been more like months actually lol
  12. funepicwins Snatcher

I've never actually expected people to care much about this anymore, I thought most people assumed it was dead. I guess it's time to put down my extremely-violent morally grey early-Renaissance fantasy book for the moment. It's time to start kicking around ideas. Expect more time to be devoted to this, which, now that I'm looking at it again, really needs some of my new-found experience.

EDIT: HOW IN THE WORLD DID I THINK IT WAS A BRIGHT IDEA TO DESCRIBE A PLANE CRASH IN TWO SENTENCES!? This book REALLY needs my new-found experience.
  13. billthebob Mouse

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!:D:):D:)