The Make Your Own Pokemon Gym Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by GoldenPhoenix 97, Nov 7, 2011.

1. GoldenPhoenix 97 Bone Serpent

So i was looking at the Pokememes section of Cheeseburger.com and found this picture.
    Show Spoiler
    [IMG]

Basically you just do what the picture says and post your results below. I'll post my own results as an example.

Show Spoiler
    Gym type: Dark

Number of Pokemon used: 4

Pokemon used: Honchkrow, Umbreon, Sharpedo, Krookodile

Tests and Puzzles: The gym starts off in a dark hallway with 3 trainers one one the right and two on the left. The hallway leads to a stairway that as a split path. one path leads a double battle while the other leads to a door that brings you to a dark maze with trainers that you need flash to get through. once you get though the maze you find a spiraling stairway that leads to the gym leader.

Battle Theme: Vs. Shadow [Sonic Generations Remix] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydvl3HDK3YY&feature=channel_video_title

Pre-battle speech: So you made it? Very well if you made it this far then there's no need for talk, show me what you've got.

Super effective move: Impressive but it'll take more then that to beat me

Last Pokémon: So im down to one eh? Then ill give you my all!!

Last Pokémon is weak: If i can't win I'll at least give you a fight.

When I when: Ha I told you I was the best.

When I lose: What I cant believe this!!

After-battle speech: That was very impressive, I can tell you share a strong bond with your Pokemon. Very well you have bested me you have earned the Shadowhawk gym bage.

Rematch team: Umbreon, Scrafty, Krookodile, Zoroark, Cacturne, Drapion

Pre-rematch: So your back are you? Battle me if you must but I'll warn you I have been training furiously since our last encounter. But talk is cheap let me show you what I mean.

Super effective move: I see you still pack a punch...Excellent.

Last Pokémon: Err I won't lose like last time.

Last Pokémon is weak: I wont give up intill i can fight no more.

If i win: Ha i guess you should have trained more.

If i lose: Again!?

After-battle speech: That was even better then the last battle. You are a very gifted Trainer.

Here are the two websites you'll need.
    http://www.random.org/
    http://www.wyncorporation.com/pokemon/index.php

So thats it really and you dont really have to be as detailed as me just the basic stuff and please dont cheat even if you get Bidoof and Rattata dont change it.
    BingoWasHisNamo likes this.
  2. Setosan Green Slime

Pretty cool, thanks for sharing that. :)
  3. Haunt Fire Imp

Gym type: Ghost (Awww Yeeeeah)

Number of Pokemon used: 6

Pokemon used: Yamask, Duskull, Dusclops, Cofagrigus, Golurk, Spiritomb

Tests and Puzzles: Sames as Flannery's in ADV (That was the only one that really fucked me over).

Battle Theme: Deadmau5 - Strobe (The luck of the RNG is with me tonight...)

Pre-battle speech: Turn back, or your defeat will haunt you for life.

Super effective move: The dead feel no pain...

Last Pokémon: Your blood shall run cold within your veins...

Last Pokémon is weak: Soon it shall be time to return to the grave...

When I win: Drift out, now.

When I lose: You have overcome your fears, very commendable...

After-battle speech: The memory of your strength shall haunt me. You are on the path to greatness, take this badge and go.

Rematch team: Chandelure, Rotom, Shedinja, Jellicent, Dusknoir, Gengar

Pre-rematch: The dead are restless tonight, they hunger for the souls of your Pokemon...

Super effective move: It shall be returned tenfold...

Last Pokémon: The grave calls for one of us...

Last Pokémon is weak: It is not my time yet, I have yet to fall.

If I win: The dead shall always be above the living.

If I lose: ...

After-battle speech: That was impressive, but you have yet to become the greatest. I shall watch over you when you do.
  4. Voffie Bone Serpent

Gym type: i fight like blue

Number of Pokemon used: 6

Pokemon used: Zoroark, Bastiodon, Aggron, Walrein, Bagon

Tests and Puzzles: a maze that you open and close doors with buttons that are protected by trainers.

Battle Theme: finish the promise

Pre-battle speech: Welcome. I hope your ready for a true challenge!

Super effective move: Tch... i had not expected that.

Last Pokémon: So it comes down to this

Last Pokémon is weak: I am not done yet!

When I win: Your not strong enough to beat me. come back later

When I lose: impressive. Not many have beaten me

After-battle speech: Congrats kid. here is your badge. See you around

Rematch team: Samurott, Electrode, Kecleon. Sandslash, Ariados, Carracosta

Pre-rematch: Ready for round 2? cause i sure am.

Super effective move: ... Nice try i'm going down that easily!

Last Pokémon: Down to my last pokemon once again.

Last Pokémon is weak: This battle is not over quit your rejoicing!

If I win: I won? i had expected more from one who bested me!

If I lose: So even after training i can't beat you.

After-battle speech: You beat me again. Want a rematch again later?
  5. SilvaSouzaOliveira Green Slime

Gym Type: Fighting
    Number of Pokémon: 5

Mienfoo
    Quick Guard Low Kick Karate Chop Bounce

Machoke
    Rock Tomb Double Slap Brick Break Seismic Toss

Poliwrath
    Hypnosis Whirlpool Brick Break Ice Punch

Haryama
    SmellingSalt Vacuum Wave Brick Break Stone Edge

Machamp
    Brick Break Stone Edge Focus Blast Seismic Toss

Gym Design: Shaped like an academy, there are 9 gym trainers, each one must be defeated, reaveling a stone in which the trainer must use Rock Smash to reveal a button. Each time a button is pressed three bridges will appear and the trainer will have to choose the right one, if they pick the wrong one they will face off against the last trainer. There are hints about the right bridge. Once the nineth trainer has been defeated, a stair will connect to me.

Quotes:
    Before battle: "Ah. So you're here. I heard a lot about you from other gym leaders. They all said you have a magical battle style. I trust them, but i trust myself more. I wanna see it myself."

After first super effective: You sure know how to strike a hit.

After last Pokémon is sent: I put all my trust into this one.

After last one is damaged: Neither me or you can call it win yet.

Win: Try improving your magic, then come back.

Loss: You sure know how to strike an attack. In 20 years as a Gym Leader i haven't seen this much strength.

After loss: Well done, to win against the Fighting type. I hope you remember this battle by wearing this. Take the
    Strike Badge. Also take the TM 54 Brick Break.

Afterword: Now go for the Pokémon league. Once you're the champion, rematch me.

I'll put music and rematch later.
  6. Acrondefy Green Slime

# of Pokemons: 3
    Type: Grass (sniff, WHYYYYY)
    Pokemons: Tropius, Leafeon, Serperior
    Gym: A 4-level maze where you have to climb vines to reach the top. Random trainers dotted everywhere.
    Music: I really don’t give a fuck.
    Pre-battle speech: Ah, a fresh new trainer come to challenge me? Well, this shouldn’t be hard.
    1st super effective: Hmm… interesting.
    Last Pokemon: It’s not over yet! (Generic, I know.)
    After last one is damaged: Aw Muk.
    Win: Come back when you’ve grown.
    Lose: Amazing! I haven’t seen a rookie trainer fight so well before!
    Losing Speech: You are a great young trainer, and you have a load of potential. Here, take the Leaf Badge. Also, take this TM. It contains Solarbeam. I will tell the other Gym Leaders about your great prowess! Keep up the good work!
    Afterword: Head up to (insert city name here) and challenge (insert Gym Leader Name here), the (insert type here) Pokemon Master.
    Pre-Rematch: Back so soon? I’ve been looking forward to your visit. I’ve been training as well!
    1st super effective: You remember your type matchups well.
    Last Pokemon: I can still pull through!
    Last Pokemon is weak: I’m not losing again!
    Win: I guess you’re not as skilled as you seem.
    Lose: *facepalm*
    Losing Speech: I knew you would be a great trainer someday! Good job working your way to the top.
    Rematch team: Tangrowth, Meganium, Carnivine, Tropius, Leafeon, Serperior
  7. Acrondefy Green Slime

# of Pokemons: 3
    Type: Grass (sniff)
    Pokemons: Tropius, Leafeon, Serperior
    Gym: A 4-level maze where you have to climb vines to reach the top. Random trainers dotted everywhere.
    Music: I really don’t give a fuck.
    Pre-battle speech: Ah, a fresh new trainer come to challenge me? Well, this shouldn’t be hard.
    1st super effective: Hmm… interesting.
    Last Pokemon: It’s not over yet! (Generic, I know.)
    After last one is damaged: Aw Muk.
    Win: Come back when you’ve grown.
    Lose: Amazing! I haven’t seen a rookie trainer fight so well before!
    Losing Speech: You are a great young trainer, and you have a load of potential. Here, take the Leaf Badge. Also, take this TM. It contains Solarbeam. I will tell the other Gym Leaders about your great prowess! Keep up the good work!
    Afterword: Head up to (insert city name here) and challenge (insert Gym Leader Name here), the (insert type here) Pokemon Master.
    Pre-Rematch: Back so soon? I’ve been looking forward to your visit. I’ve been training as well!
    1st super effective: You remember your type matchups well.
    Last Pokemon: I can still pull through!
    Last Pokemon is weak: I’m not losing again!
    Win: I guess you’re not as skilled as you seem.
    Lose: *facepalm*
    Losing Speech: I knew you would be a great trainer someday! Good job working your way to the top.
    Rematch team: Tangrowth, Meganium, Carnivine, Tropius, Leafeon, Serperior
  8. DJ TehUnknown Green Slime

Gym Type: Normal[ಥ_ಥ y can't i haz special pookemanz?]
    Number of Pokemon: 4

Team: Glameow, Chansey, Eevee, and Wigglytuff

Tests and Puzzles: A Mansion-ish shaped Gym where you have to choose 1 of 3 paths to advance to the next room,
    choose the wrong one and get forced into a battle with another trainer.

Music: Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - Boss Theme

Pre-battle speech: You came far, but will you go as far as to beat me? That, my friend, is the true question.

Super Effective Move: Tis' but a scratch!

Last Pokemon: You are tough... But I won't give up.

Last Pokemon is Weak: I refuse to Lose!

Win: It seems your Pokemon are too weak, seems you need a bit more experience in training.

Loss: You were tougher than I thought, maybe my I was right. I need some new Pokemon....

After-Battle Speech: You are very skilled in Pokemon training... Though, you could use a new move. Here, have TM15, Hyper Beam.

Rematch Pre-Battle Speech: You have defeated me before, but this time, I will not lose!

Rematch Team: Spinda, Togekiss, Braviary, Watchog, Zangoose, Wigglytuff

Isn't Zoroark a Legendary Pokemon?
  9. Kamoto Green Slime

Type: Poison Number of Pokemon: 2 Team: Stuntank, Victreebel Tests and Puzzles: A maze. If you hit a dead end a random Pokemon in your team is poisoned, and a trainer pops out and battles you. If half or more than half of your Pokemon are poisoned you can not make it through any force fields. If ANY of your Pokemon are poisoned you cannot battle the leader. (Luckily instead of a Fresh Water the person at the start of the gym gives you ONE Antidote). Pre-battle: Hmm...I'm impressed. You've got here with your Pokemon all healthy...But that's about to change! Super-effective move: Heh...you've found my weakness...But that won't change the fact that I WILL win! Last pokemon: Huh...Stuntank is down...But that won't let my spirits down! Go Victreebel! Last pokemon is weak: Hmm...the tables are turning. But I still won't hold back! If I win: Heh. You can't survive once you've been poisoned. I hope you shall come again for that was still a great battle! If I lose: Hmm...It seems I have underestimated you...none the matter! Here is the toxin badge! It come's with my favorite TM, Venoshock! It works best when you poison a Pokemon first then use this attack! I sure hope we shall have a rematch some day! Rematch team: Nidoking, Scolipede, Swalot, Amoonguss, Muk, Qwilfish Pre-Rematch: "Ah! It is you, ______! I hope you have come for a rematch? Ah! Great! Well I have a new and improved team so don't take me so lightly!" Super-effective move: "Ah yes! I see you remember my weaknesses all too well... Last pokemon: Heh. Just like last time. But sadly, I won't be using Victreebel this time! Last pokemon is weak: "Ah! This is playing out too much like last time. This must not happen!" If I win: "Ah ha ha! It seems that you are not as strong as I remember!" If you win: ".....I lost again. Oh well. You DID beat the Pokemon League after all!" (They can only have a rematch after the Elite 4 right)
  10. Kamoto Green Slime

Err...it's hard to read sorry!
  11. Dorefan97 Green Slime

Leader's name: Aero
    Type of pokemon: flying
    Pomemon: delibird gliscor and charizard
    gym puzzle: you must fly across a gap using a hanglider; if you go the wrong way or get knocked down by the wind you must face a trainer
    Prebattle speech: wow! Finally a challenger, I'm aero. I may be new at this but a know one thing battling is like hangliding it takes strenght and precision!
    Super effective move: its gonna take more than that to knock me down!
    Last pokemon left: don't count me out! I just got my second wind!
    Last pokemon weak: I haven't crashed yet!
    Win: when you fall its best to get up and try agajn
    Lose: man I really crashed and burned! Anyway here's the glider badge; and the tm for aerial ace, with it you'll never miss your target.
    Rematch team Archeops, Gyrados, crobat, Salamance, xatu and charizard
    Prebattle: I've gotten much stronger be ready I might overwhelm you
    Super Effective: so you still know what makes me tick!
    Last pokemon: this one may be your downfall
    last pokemon weak: Ive still got some air left in me
    win: looks like I didn't crash this time
    Lose: wow your stronger then ever!