TTT The Terrarian Times

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by TheEimas, Dec 3, 2011.

1. TheEimas Wandering Eye

[IMG]
    Terraria Online newspapper.

The Terrarian Times will include topic areas such as: interviews with staff/members, art features, news/reviews, contest results, etc. Advertisements will also be allowed on a limited basis per issue.

The Terrarian Times will be published on a monthly(I will try) basis. Each issue will be stickied in the General Talk section and will be featured on the Front Page of TO.

Call for Help - How YOU Can Get Involved!!!
    TheEimas is the Editor in Chief of the Terrarian Times, but he cannot make this all that it can be by himself. This is where you come in! The desire is to make this truly a Community-owned project. As such, we need members to contribute to its success - in the form of ideas, time, and talents.

To Share Ideas for Stories or Provide Feedback: PM TheEims or post in here.

To Volunteer to Support the TT: PM TheEimas
    Current Positions Needed
    • Interviewers: Just need solid communications skills.
    • Art Reporter: A nose for Art, where to find it, and an appreciation for the diversity of creativity here on TO.
    • Advertising Coordinator: Someone to handle requests for ads and select which will go in each issue.
    • TO Observer: Basically, someone to catch members of the TO Community making positive contributions to the community - helping others, suggesting great ideas to further the community, etc.
    This big change wouldn't have happened without help of kirabook, Loki ISP and especially confuzzledyma. And of course without yours help guys and girls.

If you're looking for next issue, it is located here: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/terrarian-times-4.82034/
  2. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

Oh, so you don't put MY interview with kirabook in there?
  3. TheEimas Wandering Eye

I don't think it fits
  4. Shock Horror Fire Imp

I like it.
    I like it alot.
  5. TheEimas Wandering Eye

You like what?
  6. Shock Horror Fire Imp

The Newspaper.
  7. TheEimas Wandering Eye

Ooh I thought the Bob's interview
  8. kirabook Ex-Min

Darn, I realize now how many mistakes I made. XD
    Due in part to conversation not being editable...
  9. TheEimas Wandering Eye

I don't think it's big problem. Everyone makes them
  10. Skipper Scootaloo Dungeon Guardian

Win.
    This.

EDIT: Maybe this could even be stickied. Lol. IF IT ISN'T, BUMP IT LIKE HELL BOYS.
  11. TheEimas Wandering Eye

Thanks but I don't think they will sticky this.
  12. Kelp Moderator

I expected a mess, instead the first batch of news is an interview... It's... appealing.
  13. TheEimas Wandering Eye

Thank for your kind words
  14. Matsu Corruptor

Very nice. Very organized. Very professional. I don't think more can be said.
  15. GoldenPhoenix 97 Bone Serpent

hmmm i was hopping to see bobs interview but ok its still good. also you could but the homies clan in the ads section.
  16. TheEimas Wandering Eye

I'm not gonna advertise my own clan
  17. [IMG] A Terraria Newspaper? Interesting, I approve.
    thehandshands12 likes this.
  18. TheEimas Wandering Eye

That's great achievement for me
  19. GoldenPhoenix 97 Bone Serpent

way ahead of you
    [IMG]
    Jessica.T and Black & White like this.
  20. [IMG] ...I may have to start using that now.
    thehandshands12 and Jessica.T like this.