TTT The Terrarian Times

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by TheEimas, Dec 3, 2011.

1. TheEimas

TheEimas Wandering Eye

Ok. I agree with editorials but as Loki said they should be kept within realm of TO. About stories. I will choose ones that I like most and aren't that popular. And we should decided on what basis newspaper is going to be relased.

2. Paperbags

Paperbags Dark Caster

I'd also like to recommend that the issues should not only be longer, but should come out more.

3. TheEimas

TheEimas Wandering Eye

I was thinking, maybe it should come out every 2 weeks.

4. Garneac

Garneac Yellow Tyrant of Death

Sounds reasonable to me, although I don't have a clue as to how to gauge the necessary production time.

I don't know. You don't want to try and release new issues too often making is so that you, and anyone else involved, becomes overwhelmed. So, yeah, two weeks is cool.

5. InvisibleClarity

InvisibleClarity Corruptor

Two weeks sounds good to me.

6. [​IMG] Have you thought about making a group for this, for the staff and people helping out?

7. TheEimas

TheEimas Wandering Eye

You mean on Steam? Or convo here?

8. [​IMG] Why not both?

9. TheEimas

TheEimas Wandering Eye

I dunno. Need to decided which one would be better. They both have pros and cons.

10. [​IMG] Hm... I think a mass convo might be better so that one person can post information and others can see it at a later time.

11. TheEimas

TheEimas Wandering Eye

Yeah but normal members can only invite up to 5 people and I don't think all the positions would fit in only 5 slots.

12. [​IMG] I thought you could add more to a convo once it was started, also why not ask a mod to make it for and invite the people?

13. TheEimas

TheEimas Wandering Eye

I will check the adding after its started and if it doesn't work then I will probably ask kira or Amy to create one.

14. [​IMG] Let me know if/when you do, I would like to help in any way I can.

15. TheEimas

TheEimas Wandering Eye

Will do.

16. InvisibleClarity

InvisibleClarity Corruptor

Hey, chief. You got anything for us to write? I could use a topic for my editorial, if you don't mind.

17. Paperbags

Paperbags Dark Caster

Same goes for me. That is, if you're allowing me to write one.

18. TheEimas

TheEimas Wandering Eye

Okay, but just keep them about TO, don't go into Real Life things, politics etc. you know.
    Then I'm going to find people to interview.

19. kirabook

kirabook Ex-Min Staff Member

Maybe interview a few people the the TOA even? And why they joined and whatnot?

Or write a blurb about how the TTT got front page and what exactly you'll be looking forward to and doing in the future.

An update on things around the site, like the new art rules and whatnot, maybe encourage people to write in their opinions about it to use later.

Discuss the themes that Amy features every now and then, like the past ones and future ones.

*thinks* And maybe in the future we can put this into an image rather than a thread. Formatting will be easier and the editorials will look nice like a real newspaper.

20. TheEimas

TheEimas Wandering Eye

Thanks for ideas but I don't get the image thing. How that would work?