The True World Revealed ModPack

Discussion in 'Working in Progress Mods' started by zCorne7z, Nov 1, 2012.

1. zCorne7z Bunny

Hello everyone, I am Corne. You probably don't know me as this is my first post on the Terraria forums. However, me and my friends have been working on a mod for Terraria for several weeks now called True World Revealed. It includes weapons such as elemental swords and shortswords that are actually useful.

I'm guessing WIP means Work In Progress, as this describes the mod perfectly. In the end, we hope to have an Enchanted Weapon boss fight. Let me know if you guys want this mod!

-Corne
  2. Yoraiz0r The Wizard

Is the mod made in tConfig or not? =o I totally want screenshots of this mod! no , seriously , learn to make a proper thread and POST YOUR CONTENT SIR
  3. Classikly Flying Snake

Some visuals please? I still have no idea what your mod will be about.
  4. zCorne7z Bunny

Updates/Answers

-The mod is a tConfig mod, yes.
    -Some visuals:

[IMG] Vampiric Sword - Has lifesteal, hardmode.

[IMG] Obsidian Blade - powerful endgame easymode broadsword.

[IMG] The Munndane Chalice, used to summon the mod's boss. Also has some history, see item tooltips in mod.

[IMG] Bloody Dagger - Fast swing speed, low damage, low knockback, inflicts bleeding.

More visuals and updates every few days.
  5. Classikly Flying Snake

I suggest fixing up your sprites to 2x2 pixels.
  6. zCorne7z Bunny

Another update;
    -It's a shame that YouTube is broken today, as I would have uploaded a trailer.
    -A second boss is currently in development.
    -Classikly, please explain what you mean by 2x2 pixels.
  7. Classikly Flying Snake

..*ugh* too lazy to explain in detail so..
    Terraria's sprites are unique in a way that all pixels are actually 4 pixels in a 2x2 square instead of 1 pixel. Usually this would just mean resizing your sprite to be twice as big.
    This isn't really important, just that 1x1 sprites look absolutely terrible in Terraria and most people complain about/avoid mods with them. In these forums it's also a show of unprofessionalism.
    NeonJ likes this.
  8. zCorne7z Bunny

Oh, OK. Thank you for explaining.
  9. Kepons Green Slime

Looks cool... Keep it up! :)
  10. zCorne7z Bunny

Moar Updates:

-The mod works perfectly in multiplayer, as well as PvP.
    -The mod will receive periodic updates, so check the thread every week or so to find a newer installer and more gear!
    -I have decided to leave the graphics as they are. It feels...different, and both me and my two art designers like it.

Moar Visuals:
    [IMG] and [IMG] Water Shortsword and Broadsword, decent weapons crafted near water.
    [IMG] the Mace, a very slow, ultra knockback people launcher.
    [IMG] *blank*'s Shortsword. This thing eats people. Crafted with all the elemental shortswords.
  11. Jojiro Hornet

Still not textured Terraria style.

Go to TerrariaOnline, search up a weapon, and download the sprite.
    Study how it looks.
    Replicate that look.