[tMod][24/7] BensCraft:Terraria [No Whitelist]

Discussion in 'Server Archive' started by ben657, Jun 5, 2011.

1. ben657 Green Slime

Hello!

My name is Ben657, i'm writing this post to tell you fellow terrarites about my new server!

this server is brand new, running on a 24/7 VPN, which means that theres basically no lag and it can be up 99.9% of the time!

it is running the amazing tMod (terraria's version of the hMod plugin API for Minecraft) which means that we have commands! some basic stuff for you guys who will be playing and then some interesting stuff for the admins! (me at the moment.) put an anrgy smiley in your application too.

so how do you apply?
    well just fill in this simple form and then post it in this thread!

Code:
    Why this server?:
    What is your favourite thing to do in Terraria?:
    Will you grief?:

if i like your application, then i will PM you the details to join!

Ben657
    kangi likes this.
  2. ben657 Green Slime

3. Gonadz Green Slime

Age: 17 IGN: Beast Why this server?: I need a server with friendly people that I can just have fun and play with. Of course being 24/7 99.9% of the time helps too. What is your favourite thing to do in Terraria?: Not too sure yet, since I'm fairly new to the game. Will you grief?: I have better things to do in a game like Terraria. So no. (Plus I hate griefers).
  4. Bean Green Slime

IGN: Bean
    Why this server?: I love the tmod and this seems really fun
    What is your favourite thing to do in Terraria?:
    Will you grief?: No! I hate griefers! :mad:
  5. koreansrulez Green Slime

Age: 15 IGN: CVP Why this server?: I love to play with other people online and this new 24/7 server seems like the perfect place to start. What is your favourite thing to do in Terraria?: Build Magnificent Structures! Will you grief?: not after owning a minecraft server.... GRIEFERS DIE!!:mad:
  6. Bean Green Slime

You guys should probably read the post, I'm the only one that did.
    koreansrulez likes this.
  7. ben657 Green Slime

He's right, I did hide a little something in there ;)
    Devilius likes this.
  8. Tewwawia Green Slime

Age:13 IGN:Frosty or Whiteandblack Why this server?:becuas i want to find a server that has no griefers
    What is your favourite thing to do in Terraria?: MINE EXPLORE AND DUNGEONS Will you grief?: NO FUCK THEM THERE JUST TROLLS
  9. Bean Green Slime

Read the post :)
  10. Tewwawia Green Slime

I did now :rolleyes:
  11. ben657 Green Slime

More good advice there, but let people figure it themselves, don't want people being told how to get in ;)
  12. ben657 Green Slime

Apparently not well enough ;)
  13. Tewwawia Green Slime

14. heated Squirrel

IGN: Jake
    Why this server?: No others online, i love tmod servers
    What is your favourite thing to do in Terraria?: Build
    Will you grief?: No.
  15. Tyler The Builder Demon Eye

IGN:Tyler
    Why this server?:tMod servers are awesome, and griefers won't ruin my castle with spawn protection!
    What is your favourite thing to do in Terraria?:Build/Mine/Bosses :mad:
    Will you grief?:Hmmm.......... No
  16. Tyler The Builder Demon Eye

Read the post better next time buddy
  17. cadesert Green Slime

IGN: Dwarf
    Why this server?:My creations have been greifed before, and im tired of it. tMod will work nicely to provent it to a extent.
    What is your favourite thing to do in Terraria?:Bosses, pvp, building, exploring. Um... everything? :mad:
    Will you grief?:No
  18. Devilius Green Slime

IGN : Orbital ( note that this character is a new one that I made especially for multiplayer, soI won't be bringing any items)
    Why this server? : I'd like to try out multiplayer and this is the first server I found ^^
    what is your favourite thing to do in terraria? : explore caves and dungeons, it's always nice to find new items :)
    Will you grief? : of course not :p I hate griefers :mad:
  19. Tyler The Builder Demon Eye

Read the post plz
  20. cadesert Green Slime

I realised i didnt put a smiley but i also was editing, the layout because it was all in one line. You realised before i had time to edit :(