Pre 1.2 TooManyItems v1.1 [1.1 - Released WIP]

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by Bobrocket, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

--I AM NO LONGER IN RELATION TO THIS MOD - DO NOT ADD ME ON STEAM OR ASK ME WHY THIS IS NOT WORKING, IT IS OUT OF DATE--
    but feel free to decompile it and make it your own.

That being said, it's been so much fun making this mod for you all. I hope you all enjoy going off to iPie uDie's mod. Here is the link.

Thanks for all the support and help.

Oway13, suckapunch, Ardjeuh and 6 others like this.
  2. Server Hosts, Prepare for hackers.
  3. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

Doesn't work in multiplayer. :)
  4. Rich Green Slime

Awesome, been waiting for something like this.

Some small things:
    -You need to have correct capitalization which gets annoying.. i.e: "Life crystal" does not work but "Life Crystal" does

I'll add anymore bugs/problems that I find to this post.
  5. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

Indeed, I'm working on making it not bother about capalitisation. Should just be a matter of adding the first letter a capital and after every space a capital, but we'll see :)
  6. Rich Green Slime

This doesn't work with modded in items does it? I know that's one of the great features of TooManyItems for that game who's name shall not be said.
    Adin and Xylord like this.
  7. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

I'm not sure actually! This only runs the normal Terraria.exe so if you modded the .exe directly then possibly.
  8. Purecaffeine Green Slime

There is already TONS of mods that are worse that work in multiplayer (Twisted mod)
  9. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

Twisted mod has the timer which alerts the hoster. Very bad for dedis where you don't see the console though.
  10. MiniManolinho Bone Serpent

This is good like hell, Bob. It'll make everything easier for me. Nice work there. I just don't download it now because it's still a WIP, so, meh, I'm lazy.
    Hallowed Carrion likes this.
  11. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

:p
    It only gives one item at a time which is a huuge underkill, but I'm fixing that in the next version indeed :)
  12. Platinum Epic Green Slime

This is going to be really useful for me, Thanks!
  13. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

Glad to hear!
    Also, we got a nice new banner from DevilBro! Thanks a bunch bro
  14. Shaoni Crimera

Doesn't Twisted and gMod do basically the same thing with more features? o.o Few people know of gMod, though.
  15. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

Yes they do. However in this you don't need to constantly type commands, just once and spam the button :)
  16. Shaoni Crimera

Ah well, good work, anyways. :p What did you develop it in? Python, C#?
  17. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

18. Shaoni Crimera

Nice. :3 Anybayz, I probably won't be using this since I just use the macro system in gMod, but awesome work anyways regardless. xD
  19. this is great, cant wait for the improvements/updates. so far I dont see any bugs or problems aside from whats already been mentioned. keep up the good work.
  20. speedracing Green Slime

You will be giving [original] credit to Marglyph correct?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.