Transformation

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by marios44, Jan 12, 2013.

1. marios44 Green Slime

there should be an item like a dragon scale or dragon tooth that you put in an accessory slot and you press a key and you transform into a dragon and theres a power bar and when it runs out you transform back into a human, and the powers would be while your a dragon you can blow fire water lightning and you can slam on the earth and it creates a shock that damges the monsters around you.
  2. nogloxiator Clinger

This is retarded, go to hell.
    Infraction has been given for this message by Loki ISP. Details | Jan 15, 2013
  3. dodo6470 Demon Eye

That idea is pretty good, you just need to explain a bit better! :p. If I can re-word this suggestion I'll say it was your idea :D
  4. Paranσid [Insert Title Here]

MAYBE YOU CAN GET THE DRAGON SCALE IN HELL.
    bmrjw and Space Sphere like this.
  5. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

Something like this would not fit into Terraria. Or most likely any game.
  6. Classikly Frankenstein

Doesn't LoL have something like that?
  7. ibowser123 Paladin

I think it's an okay idea, with the transformation and whatnot, but it sounds really overpowered, don't you think?
  8. TheStereo84 Herpling

You have no idea how game balancing works, do you?

And I don't get it with all these suggestions, because they're never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever going to happen.
  9. nogloxiator Clinger

As I said, dieser thread ist ficken.
  10. Space Sphere Fire Imp

Not going to happen in Terraria.
  11. marios44 Green Slime

paranoid thats a great thought of getting the dragon scale in hell, and stackerzgame in skyrim at one point cant you transform into a dragon, i know you cant transform into a werewolf but ive never played the game so i dont know
  12. marios44 Green Slime

ibowser123 nothing is over powered,......................................EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. marios44 Green Slime

well nogloxiator, some people like my brilliant idea
  14. marios44 Green Slime

so you go to hell,.................i forgot to put this int he one right above
  15. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

You can't transform in to a dragon in Skyrim. And use the edit button sir.
  16. daleksax Bone Lee

I just couldn't see this fitting into Terraria, I don't feel as if it fits the right feel for the game though and also It would seem a bit over powered. Maybe if you gave a bit more explanation then it would sway my opinion.
  17. marios44 Green Slime

i just came up with another thing for its attack and defence, it will have your original attack and defence and you know how you can reforge some items you could reforge it till it gives you a boost in ability and plus 5 attack and plus 8 defence.
  18. marios44 Green Slime

dodo6470 has rewritten my idea and im so glad that he said it was my idea
  19. Epickid Eskimo Zombie

I like the idea and I see many ways for where the admins can work it into a cool item,
    But I am not sure whether they could make it an item for fighting. Instead I think it could make a cool vanity addition.
    Unless the fighting was extremely balanced and maybe you could upgrade the dragon tooth with different items around terraria and it could be used to make your dragon look different and give it different emotes.
  20. Epickid Eskimo Zombie

I don't think you understand how to give constructive feedback Its called being nice and helping players out with there ideas. Don't be insulting about Ideas, I bet you have no good ideas, you see how that feels? So be quite.