Pre 1.2 Virtual Terraria/Virtuarria - WIP

Discussion in 'Working in Progress Texture Packs' started by Animaster78900, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Animaster78900 Piranha

I'm making a test Texture Pack for Terraria, but its actually coming out pretty good.

any Suggestions are welcome, or tell me what you think

1.2 is around the corner, it is just a matter of time before I begin updating the texture pack! :D

Finished list:
    - Some Tiles
    - Water
    - Lava

To Do:
    -Weapons and armor
    -Tiles
    -Backgrounds/ Background Objects
    -Monsters/ bosses

Show Spoiler
    [IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [IMG]
    Canti, NiraExecuto, Mr. Dave and 21 others like this.
  2. Mikhel Green Slime

Looks amzing, your doing a good job on it so far, could u upload this too mediafire and ill download it too help you out with it?
  3. Animaster78900 Piranha

Thats a good idea, i can take care of tiles, wanna help Virtualize armor, enimies, and weapons? :3

I'll post the Current WIP in a moment.

Thank you for the positve feedback.

BTW: I have spriting experience for the games i make, i plan on making much higher detailed Texture packs much later.
    Not like HD texture packs, more like tribute texture packs to my favorite games, plan to make myself. Eventually to come, Silent Hill Texture Pack, Pixel Artist Texture pack (solid colors to make pixel art)
  4. Mikhel Green Slime

Yea i can do that :)
    I might not get much progress today when you upload it, but i will try to work on it as much as i can tommorow.
  5. Animaster78900 Piranha

Cool, i've deleted most of the items, cuz i wasnt really planning on making armor and weapons and enimes so early. But, if you can, please re-add the objects to be added later. And, theres some textures i saved incorrectly as well, like the ebonstone is drawn like ore, with a slash through it. But, not alot of errors, i'll just delete that texture. this texture pack should be easy enough. you know what, just make the weapons, and leave the blocks and ores and gems and stuff of that nature to me, i'll leave items, weapons, and enimies to you. If I dont like the way something looks, i hope you dont mind me redoing whichever i choose

I've left items I was planning to redo, if you want, go ahead and do those, this texture pack isnt too complicated, it shouldnt take too long for us to make. :3
  6. Mikhel Green Slime

yea you can edit anything, that i made that doesnt look good to you its your texture pack isnt it?
    (Just waitin for that link) (Send me a message with the link)
    P.S. When you release it could you plz giv me a little cred?
  7. Animaster78900 Piranha

Sure, sending now. :)

And of course Im giving you credit, im not stingy. xP
  8. 7UR7L3 Undead Viking

Woah, this is looking really good so far. I can't wait for this to come out. I never imagined terraria so... different before. I really hope this turns out good (it will).:)
  9. Animaster78900 Piranha

I never imagined that my texture pack would get such good comments, at least so soon. We shall do as much as possible to get this done as soon as possible.
  10. 7UR7L3 Undead Viking

Cool! I can't wait. As far as the pack from the pics you posted before, I think the mouse should be narrower, it looks kinda annoying to aim with now (although what do I know, I've never played around with it).
  11. Animaster78900 Piranha

As soon as theres enough material for this texture pack, it will be posted. Soon enough
    within the week maybe?
  12. Sn3ky Slimed Zombie

how soon do you think there will be a download? I would love to get his texture pack and fell like im in Tron!
  13. Stinkoman Cursed Man

It reminds me of Stellar 7. (an old line based pseudo-3D tank game)
  14. Animaster78900 Piranha

Working on it when i can, dont worry, this pack wont take toooo long to finish
  15. 7UR7L3 Undead Viking

Any chance you can post pics as the pack evolves, or a download so we can try it and give feedback?
  16. joey4track Demon Eye

I kinda like the idea of just the background and dirt, stone, walls etc.. all virtual and keeping the items and characters as is. Maybe make two versions?
  17. Mudkips Cursed Skull

Please finish the pack, while I won't use it, it is still really cool!
  18. 7UR7L3 Undead Viking

I know right, I might only use it a bit but I would hate for such a promising pack to get abandoned like others.
  19. Mikhel Green Slime

Its not getting abonded XD, me and him are BOTH working on it theres no way ill give this up
  20. Xero Omega Green Slime

you shoukd make the enimies like virouses