War of Terraria Chapter 1: Attack from the sky

Discussion in 'General Map Discussion' started by sldh, Jun 1, 2012.

1. sldh

sldh Bunny

War of Terraria chapter 1: Attack from the sky
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

You awake in the wreckage of your house. A metorite has smashed through it... Your house is destroyed. You will have to go to the village near your home to find out what is happening.

[​IMG]
    I have probably updated this map a little bit... This chapter wont take to long hopefully. Because this chapter will must likely be the shortest one and the rest will be longer!

Your character is twenty years old. When he was young his parents were killed by a group of goblins when they were attacking the village. This happened when he was thirteen. Realizing that he is now alone and has to look after himself he left the village and built his own house a fair distance away from the village... In case he needed there help for any reason. As years went by his skills in combat increased and he managed to survive the next couple of years. The village named him the hermit since he lived by himself and didn't want any company. The villagers told stories about how he kills anyone who comes by his house... He was angry at them for there lies but continued to live his life anyway... never needing anyone else's help... But that is all about to change...

This will be the character you play as.... Get used to him because he will be in all 5 chapters of the war of Terraria series. Until next time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PROGRESS BAR
    Done!
    Testing for bugs then uploading!

ivogelezarov and hexer1211 like this.
  2. Tim Hjersted

Tim Hjersted Swamp Thing

Haha, looks like it's gonna be a long wait! Well glad to hear there are new projects in development. Looking forward to some previews.

3. sldh

sldh Bunny

not so sure about it being a long wait. The first chapter isn't going to be long so I can just give people a idea of the story line but it should still definitely take a while. I am hopeing to get it done before the end of the year...

4. sldh

sldh Bunny

OMG I GOT PICTURES UP!!!!! :D

Tim Hjersted likes this.
  5. Stackerzgame

Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

They look somewhat appealing. But what the hell are you holding in the 4rth picture?

6. alecool34

alecool34 Tim

A torch emitting light.

7. Stackerzgame

Oh. Well any way good luck with your map.

8. sldh

sldh Bunny

If anyone is wondering about the pictures dont worry the whole game isnt like what I showed... I just didn't want to show you guys to much just yet. (Something that may give away the storyline...)

9. Stackerzgame

Is there going to be any Dungeons?

10. sldh

sldh Bunny

Hmm... I guess kind of.... But instead of dungeons there are going to be basements... I think they may be the same kind of thing but the game isn't about them... I CANT SAY MORE I MAY SPOIL THE GAME!

11. Stackerzgame

Stop da spooooilers!

12. sldh

sldh Bunny

yeah... a edit to my older post. This map wont be done any time soon... hope to have it done before the end of the year but.

13. Stackerzgame

Holy shit, January?

14. sldh

sldh Bunny

well if you want it to be good its going to take a while. I have done a bit but i really want to put detail into parts of the game and make levels harder. And unfortunetly I wont be able to just work on it i have other things to do aswell.

15. Classikly

Classikly Frankenstein

Take your time. I, for one, ain't going anywhere.

16. Stackerzgame

Yousurebutthat? 6 months.

17. Classikly

Classikly Frankenstein

If it comes down to the whole community leaving, I'll be the last one that makes sure to turn off the lights and close the door.

18. sldh

sldh Bunny

I have the storyline all figured out. I seem to have lucked out and spawned in a world that is perfect for this game! all i need to do is finish designing the towns and then it should all be easy from there on. The only bad thing so far is that the monsters WILL NOT GIVE ME A BREAK!

19. sldh

sldh Bunny

All right I want to know something guys! In the game there will be a big "dungeon" like section. I want to know what you want in it. Do you want non-stop monster fighting? puzzles? jumping? all of the above? or something that I haven't listed yet! Tell me and I will try to do it!

20. Classikly

Classikly Frankenstein

Hey, go check out Buildaria. It contains a lot of unique stuff like no-clipping, turning mobs off, invincibility and having every item in your inventory.