What do you name your Worlds?

Discussion in 'PC' started by SuperJay, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperJay Slimer

Not just what are their names, but how do you name them? Do you put any thought into it, maybe go for a theme? Just disregard it altogether and go with World1, World2, etc? :eek:

My very first one I named Aurora... just because I like that word, I guess. :oops:
  2. ElloJello Green Slime

I name them Awesome World, Cool World, etc.
  3. Carnage123 Green Slime

Cinn. Toast Crunch, Oreos, Lenex, DP, Masonite are the names of the worlds I have created. I have like a mental block when it comes to coming up with names, so I was eating Cinn toast cruch when I started playing, thought it was a funny name. The second time I just thought it would be cool to name it Oreos. Lenex is a rename of my sub box (Lenoxx) DP is for Dr. Pepper, Masonite is from my little Wal-Mart fan (Massey)
  4. Ahzrei Green Slime

My first world, size small, I called Empire Minor.

My second, a medium world titled Empire Median.

And the third, large, entitled Empire Prime. Whereupon I built a bunker of solid gold.

Then there we updates and stuff and I needed to make new worlds for that. So I have an Empire Expendable- which I simply delete and remake every patch, and an Empire 1.0.6 where I rolled a second guy and farmed him all the way to epic gear, because I ran out of things to do on my first character.
  5. veggieboy1 Green Slime

I just name it what I feel at the time.

I only have 2,

#1 is named Earth

#2 is the world I started a new charecter on and he looks like Guile from Street Fighter, so naturally I named it Guile's World
  6. Haunt Fire Imp

First word upon my mind, so:
    Pennies
    Shingle
    Ligament
    Osteoperosis
    Strangling

That last one is not an indication of my mental health, thank you very much.
    Ohmahgawd, another Guile!
    GUILES FTW
  7. Dashspin Yellow Slime

All my worlds are adventure maps. I don't name them. :D
  8. Sir_Retinee Green Slime

Worldbuscus, always, forever.
  9. Marak Devourer

My 1.0.0 world is named "Trial Small". Because I was going to try all 3 world sizes, then start over with a 4th world that was the size I like best. Yeah, that never happened. So my "main world" has a really stupid name for all of eternity now.

Other than that, I have mostly boring world names like "1.0.6 Mediumland" and " *character's name* *world size* "

The ones I have fun with are the world(s) I make for the sole purpose of generating new chests/resources to loot. I have a medium world that I use for gemstone/boss farming that I called Looty McLooterson. And then there's the aptly-named and oft-deleted world of Hellruns. You might be able to guess what I use that one for.
  10. Standale27 Cursed Skull

Peace off.
  11. KXI System Green Slime

My main world is named Gaia.

Nothing else
  12. <><> iPLAYTERRARIA <><> Blazing Wheel

I name my worlds based on coolest sounding name I can think of at the time.

heres a few of my awesome creations.

Terrariscape
    Warraria
    Zorgamunger
    DoomScape
    DungeonTomb
    Pandora
    Death2Skeletron
  13. Arachnephilia Green Slime

Depends on the character, Raven lives in Nest, McAstronaught lives of Prime, and Alice lives in Vunderland
    Forsaken likes this.
  14. Explodeyman Green Slime

I either name it after my character I made for the world, Or I just make some random world name.
    At the end i add SP or MP to differentiate them, and version numbers (1.0.4 ect)
  15. TheGreatNinjaMan Voodoo Demon

i name mine after a book i was going to write but never actually started haha so the town names live on through terraria.
  16. Fen_Hydra Green Slime

Generally by a combination of letters and numbers. For example, I recently finished a character named "Fen." His life was played in world titled: "WF1 - M1" standing for World Fen 1 - Main (world) 1. Sometimes it's just World [#] or World [Char's name/first letter of name]

If I do a dungeon run, I name it "DR[X][Y]" with x being the first letter of my character's name and y being the number of the run, starting from 1. Same for underworld runs, except starting with "UR."

I really need to work on my creativity. :confused:
  17. Aeynia Pixie

Uncreative
    Generic
    Rubbishland
    World 4
    Noname

Yup. I'm that creative.
    Snipeant465, ReznorRage and Rodundra like this.
  18. Marak Devourer

Nog likes this.
  19. Vongola Green Slime

Mine are really simple as well.
    Vongola Home (Where I made my house) - Small
    Vongola Farm (Where I just farming up materials for my home) - Large
    Vongola World (To play around in and do random things / make idea's.) - Large
    >.<
  20. GermanJesus Flying Snake

I usually just name it Terraria, as I only keep one world at a time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.