What do you wear?

Discussion in 'PC' started by Metal Slime, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Metal Slime Squirrel

Well im pretty sure it has been asked a million times but this is just for the curious mind
    so the main question is What do you wear

(Include vanity and main amour) :D

Personaly i wear robe sunglasses and tux pants over my molten :p
  2. Comea Cosmos Devourer

Gold armor on top, gold hair and goggles.
    Molten underneath.
  3. Razor Knight Icy Merman

Molten armor, "Familiar" set as vanity items. Armor helms cover up the hair, I don't like that.

I thought about making an extra Molten armor set as vanity, but that would take away from the 40k+ hellstone bricks I've made (and used) thus far.
  4. Maunokki Dark Caster

Main armor... Anything goes, it's not like I actually need it to stay alive.

As vanity.. Sunglasses and familiar clothes.
  5. bamseper Cursed Skull

molten armor as armor. vanity is sunglasses, necro greaves and necro breastplate
  6. Monta Devourer

Adamantite armor with angelic wings
    Comea Cosmos and bamseper like this.
  7. bamseper Cursed Skull

(after 1.1)
  8. JofAwesomeness Green Slime

Vanity: Bunny hood and tux, and for armor the Shadow set
    Dr. Fantastic likes this.
  9. MiniManolinho Bone Serpent

Familiar Clothes forever.
    Especially if my character looks like Piccolo.
    But mostly either Molten, Shadow or Necro underneath.
  10. Panic_Prone Squirrel

Armor: Shadow set
    Vanity: Wizard hat, jungle top and bottom (The only other armor I wear to make switching easier [for EoW farming])
  11. Meteor Armor + Jungle Rose c:
  12. Jaguargirl Clinger

depends on the mood for me, i always have my molten for armour but sometimes i wear necro for vanity or meteor armour
    or the ninja suit or the hero's suit.
    like i said, depends on the mood
  13. Blue Lit Possessed Armor

i go like a man! NAKED.

Jk, Molten stuff, and jungle stuff covering the molten.
  14. AlphaIceFire Green Slime

I wear sunglasses
    Molten armor with a crown as my armor cause I care more about how I look then how I fight (cause I'm that much of an idiot)
  15. Metal Slime Squirrel

yay good feedback C:
  16. Sandaasu Yellow Slime

I usually have Molten as vanity with Jungle underneath, because I'm usually a mage. I sometimes use molten for pvp (but very rarely) and on an even rarer occasion I'll go to my piggy bank, put my jungle armor as vanity, and wear necro armor underneath. While I prefer being a mage over being an archer or shooting guns, I'm better with Hellfire Arrows + Molten Fury or with Phoenix Blaster and either of the bullets. I do enjoy raining hell(fire arrows. Hellfire arrows.) upon my opponents if there's no roof. I personally think guns are overpowered and don't use them unless my opponent either pisses me off extremely or refuses to put away their gun after my asking. In some servers, I'm kicked if I use my gun because I have good aim and can spam click extremely fast.
  17. Lightmagician60 Slimed Zombie

Armor.... mostly molten armor
    Varity - Tuxedo & sunglass (Silver hair, style 1)
  18. Kenjiro-kun Piranha

necro armor with sunglasses in vanity
  19. epiclinkfan101 Green Slime

Full meteor armor as vanity, underneath I have a molten chestplate with shadowscale helmet and boots. (Haven't finished getting hellstone yet. :/)
  20. Waffle Tron Green Slime

I strut around as Doctor Who with sunglasses! Even though I am a mad man, I lack the blue box. ; ;