What happened to blue?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by e722, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berserker66 Umbrella Slime

No, all he did was talk to the community. Tiy made the art, music and sound is brought from outside and red does the rest.
  2. Chocofire Corruptor

I checked his account here... he's a mod now..... :(
  3. MiniManolinho Bone Serpent

Aww.. That's sad, it looks like Blue was useless after all? I will still miss him, Blue was always my Favorite Color...
    Edit: Ninja'd

Aww, then, it's true. I wonder why didn't anyone communicate the Community about this?
    He was a cool guy, I will really miss him.
  4. Olerex Green Slime

Or it's just highly likely that site, which I find very slow and generally unhelpful, has not put him on yet. I'm not entirely sure anyone has considered this possibility?
  5. 7he ODdeST_1 Green Slime

You know you would be great as a police officer... :p

It is unusual though, his twitter hasn't been very active either (or I've completely missed his tweets). The page you linked seems to be dedicated to people who work on the game though, Blue was always a community manager/tester/aide to Red. I would expect him to get mentioned somewhere, of course if he had been fired or quit, they would almost certainly announce it. Makes no sense to just sweep it under the rug and pretend he never existed...
    Delra likes this.
  6. MiniManolinho Bone Serpent

I did, but as confirmed by Chocofire, in this Forum, he is now just a Moderator. D:
  7. Delra Penguin

Um, he USED to be on the site already, they took him off......
  8. 7he ODdeST_1 Green Slime

You mean the official site he was responsible for?
  9. Delra Penguin

Or maybe he took HIMSELF off.......odd.....I think this calls for.........DETECTIVE DELRA!

YAAAAAAA
  10. Flutterguy Green Slime

Firing someone (if thats what happened) doesn't make them mean people.
    ManoloMan likes this.
  11. Delra Penguin

I know that~
  12. Memeej Doctor Bones

Nobody knows what's going on, but either Red OR Blue will tell us what's happening..
    At least that's what I hope. ;(
  13. Monta Devourer

Blue was a mod for a while now .. I hope he'll explain us , what happened :O I don't think it was anything big , just formalities and stuff like that ..
    Hopefully..
  14. Delra Penguin

Or maybe, he is still hired, but since he is not really a Developer they took him off the list, but he is still hired.
  15. MerchantDrake The cannibal Heir to the throne

-Put's on sherlock homes clothes- We will solve this mistery.
    Shadow Diamond likes this.
  16. MiniManolinho Bone Serpent

Yeah, hopefully. You know, I think Blue was the nicest guy, especially because he had more time to talk to the Community. In fact, talking to the community IS indeed something that the Staff need to do. Even though he doesn't Develop anything we need someone to know what's going on with. Well, we should be getting an Explanation soon.

Edit: Definetly Ninja'd

That's what I believe, and sort of what I said in my Post. Maybe he just isn't a Developer, since he actually never really Was.
  17. Shadow Diamond Green Slime

Really? Aaaaaaw! I really liked him! A little too much.. .XD kidding but thats sad...
  18. e722 Tim

yeah guys it is really weird how he resigned...
  19. Atlas™ Lava Slime

BLUEEEE!!
    Why must you be not a dev anymore? D':
    Anyways, I doubt Redigit would fire him, he probably resigned, or just isn't listed as a dev anymore, as Yoshi isn't on the list either.
    He could still be on the Terraria payroll.
    Delra likes this.
  20. GermanJesus Pigron

All in all, I think Blue is just not working on Terraria, anymore, and solely for Re-Logic. He mostly just did the sounds and texts in-game, and seeing as his Twitter is now the Official Re-Logic Twitter, he is probably just not helping with Terraria anymore
  21. AlphaIceFire Green Slime

Blue I hope your okay!!! :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.