What's Your Opinion on the Clockwork Assault Rifle

Discussion in 'PC' started by daaseemas, Jan 3, 2012.

?

Do you like the Clockwork Assault Rifle

Yes It's Cool 227 vote(s) 81.9%
I haven't really tried 45 vote(s) 16.2%
What's that? 5 vote(s) 1.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daaseemas Dark Caster

I would like to know what you think of the Clockwork Assault Rifle. I like it and its it's fun for me to use.

For me:
    Full-Auto
    Looks quite better than other guns

Dislikes:
    Weak Damage Compared to MegasShark
    Damage per Second is less compared to Megashark
    Can't get Unreal prefixed Because it has not knockback

If you dislke you are welcome to state why but please be respectful
  2. k0rd Bone Serpent

It has a special place in my heart as it was my first WoF drop. I *still* use it often.
    Battle Kid, Chowder138 and Fuxetan like this.
  3. Hammi589 Squirrel

Its Quite good, until you get the megashark.
    Or you could be like me and carry one around if you have enough Free space Its quite handy to take down those mobs like bats and skeletons if they get in your way.
    Infraction has been given for this message by Doctor G33K. Details | Jan 3, 2012
    Battle Kid likes this.
  4. daaseemas Dark Caster

The Rifle has a feel to it that makes it more enjoyable to use than the megashark in my opinion.
    ImmortalFrogTerraria likes this.
  5. Chocorate Green Slime

It's been my most used weapon in 1.1. I laugh at my friends who wasted their souls to make the Megashark.
    Rip and Gungnir like this.
  6. daaseemas Dark Caster

I like using it on the old bosses but The Clockwork Assault Rifle just doesnt work on those Hardcore Bossess as well as the Megashark
  7. Maelstromner Cursed Man

It's fine, until you get other ranged weapons.
    Battle Kid likes this.
  8. daaseemas Dark Caster

Yeah but what's the point using weapons that are just plain boring to use. The Assault Rifle gives me a good experience
    Battle Kid and Fuxetan like this.
  9. Chocorate Green Slime

Sadly, people would rather use a boring, ammo-inhaling minigun rather than a fun, efficient weapon that takes skill. Why would you want to try to defeat a boss when you can just point and hold down the mouse button for 5 minutes?
    daaseemas likes this.
  10. MiniManolinho Bone Serpent

It's a great weapon. I still use it. Because I haven't gotten the Megashark, of course.
    The Megashark is suppose to be better than it, since the WoF drops the Rifle, it's weaker compared to something you'll only get after quite a while ...
    But it's a great weapon, yes.
  11. Jaber Green Slime

So the poll choices are "Yes", "Dunno" and "Dunno"?
    TheKOg77, Frosty Fawx, nave01 and 7 others like this.
  12. Tthing Hell Bat

Its a word that i would get infracted for flaming but on short it sucks for me.....
    And
    Your right.....
  13. daaseemas Dark Caster

Actually it's "I know what it is but have no experience" or "It is such a bad weapon I didn't even know it was is the game
  14. Tthing Hell Bat

Ever heard of dont judge a book by it's cover?
  15. daaseemas Dark Caster

Ok ok. I appreciate all these people stating their opinions but can everyone just stay on topic. Also what bullets do you prefer to use with the Clockwork Assault Rifle?
  16. Ultimateifrit Undead Viking

Your forgetting the IT SUCKS option. Just saying. Not everyone loves the thing, or has no opinion of it. Not much of an opinion if you are basically saying IF YOU USED IT YOU LOVE IT.
    Comea Cosmos, nave01, KainArk and 3 others like this.
  17. Chocorate Green Slime

The best kind. Silver bullets.
  18. BlueBoy Tim

I would prefer the Megashark, but the Assault Rifle is good when you're low on ammo or not wanting to consume it fast. Also, the Rifle has no knockback, which can get more hits into slow enemies. I actually went through more effort to get the Assault Rifle because I killed the Wall of Flesh twelve times.
  19. daaseemas Dark Caster

I understand many people prefer the more powerful weapons like the shotgun or megashark but just say "I don't like this weapon because......"I prefer to appreciate the devs work so I didn't put an "I Hate" option. And true some people have no opinion. But there are thoses people who do. I just wanna see WHY people like or dislike the gun.
  20. Ultimateifrit Undead Viking

Yes but even just a "I don't care much for it" Option would work. Like I said though, what you have right now is just a "If you have used it you love it" situation. All I am asking for is a little more freedom in the opinion vote.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.