Where do meteors land?

Discussion in 'PC' started by Taisuru, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taisuru

Taisuru Green Slime

How do you find meteors after they land? Is there any indication of which direction to look?

Also, I smashed 2 shadow orbs before the first meteor landed, it's been a few in game days and no sign of the second one. Did it bug out?

2. countchocula86

countchocula86 Dark Caster

They can literally land anywhere at all, including floating islands or down in corruption pits.

3. GamersRemote

GamersRemote Green Slime

Just keep searching...

4. Toraxa

Toraxa Green Slime

The time varies wildly. My first meteor landed around 10 seconds after I first broke the orb. I broke two more orbs within the following 15 minutes. I got two more meteors several hours of gameplay time later, both almost back to back, and they actually landed next to each other. Much to my dismay, the spot they landed was out in the ocean on the end of the map, so it was a hassle collecting them all.

5. Hacktank

Hacktank Cursed Man

Im just waiting for someone to post a screenshot of a meteor impacting their shelter.

Cookie82 and Scorpio like this.
  6. Kyleleitch

Kyleleitch Green Slime

I wonder what it would look like. Probably just an instant home-to-hole conversion.

7. Jaber

Jaber Green Slime

It'd look like their house made out of meteorite, with a chunk out of the corner.
    I've had meteorites land on top of a chasm, and in the ocean.

8. Bobbias

Bobbias Green Slime

I've had 2 meteorites drop into my world without ever even seeing an orb, let alone breaking one... lol. And within a cuple hours of starting out too.

9. CrazyCoco

CrazyCoco Nipple Lazers

A meteorite fell on the dungeon in my server :p

10. Poring

Poring Cursed Skull

Oh I had that too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.