Which console is better?

Discussion in 'Console' started by TUN3R, Sep 28, 2012.

?

Which is better!

Xbox 360. 23 vote(s) 43.4%
PlayStation 3. 30 vote(s) 56.6%
  1. TUN3R Cursed Skull

Hello everybody I was wondering which console is better cause I want to buy one so debate please thank you.

So far I think it's the Xbox 360 cause it has better games and better graphics.
  2. Kane Administrator

I will allow this but I can tell you PS3 is superior in graphics if done right for sure. Yes their missing a few things at GPU Level but at CPU Level it can easily pickup. That being said many games on PS3 are pretty much a port and not bothered to be enhanced in anyway possible on the PS3. This where people say the PS3 slower and such because their coded to run smooth on the GPU For the xbox then brought over to the PS3 and have slowdowns and times and such.

Unfortunately though Microsoft has won this round between that 2 and I don't think Sony will ever be in the top again since MS is monopolizing without government interference and even paying off companies just to release on their console.
  3. Vasil Green Slime

PS3 is better because all the cool lads have ps3 and I really am a cool lad for owning a ps3 and you cannot deny it.
    Omnir likes this.
  4. TUN3R Cursed Skull

Not helping. And cool people have Xbox as far as I know.
    xx984 likes this.
  5. kirabook Ex-Min

I wouldn't know. I've only played on my brothers PS3 and watched my dad play on an XBOX360. It all looks to the same to me.
  6. Razor Knight Mushi Ladybug

SNES.

That console had all the good RPGs.

GBA/DS tried, but there's too many reruns in them.

Fortunately, I have a PC, so I can run them all (and up to PS2 and the old Xbox, too... If there were games for them I cared about.)
    kucharz508, Xentric and Battle Kid like this.
  7. Kane Administrator

Yeah PC would win out of everything. After that Commodore 64 But I'm very very old school. For console if were going back to no restrictions would have to be NES then Game Boy my Sega then SNED and Dreamcast.
    Oranje likes this.
  8. AyeAye12 Paladin

Please tell me how :eek:
  9. Vairean Slimed Zombie

I never used any consoles.. :/
  10. Lord Carver Possessed Armor

Are those the only console choices, ever?

Sorry wii and gamecube. Apparently you aren't consoles.

PS. Gamecube is best console.
  11. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

Ps3, free online play, not much other differences.
    Lord Carver likes this.
  12. Teh Toxic Sludge Demon Eye

I'd say the good ol' original Gameboy....
    Pokemon Yellow and Super Mario Land, couple of the best games on my list and i grew up with them :p
  13. Classikly Flying Snake

Emulators, my friend.
  14. zoomo Swamp Thing

Why is there no none of the above option for the pole?:eek:
    but seriously I think the original nintendo(not the ds) Is really fun, wii is the only console I own though. plus the wii's fun, although wii u looks like a ripoff
    Battle Kid and Lord Carver like this.
  15. DasKabuscus Floaty Gross

I believe the title says: Which console is better, not: What is the best console.

I have mixed feelings. PS3 has free online play, better graphics, better version exclusives (in my opinion) and a better community. Xbox has a better online interface in Xbox Live, better security, and a bigger community.
  16. Spratt Slimed Zombie

I think PlayStation 3 is better because there is free online you don't have to pay like on X-box 360. The graphics would probably be better on the PS3 then on the X-box 360.
    I disagree because both PS3 and X-box 360 community is really big its just the better clans are on X-box. Examples FaZe, OpTic, etc.
  17. PowerCosmic Werewolf

Does PS3 have any sort of XNA support or integration the way Xbox 360 does? ;)
  18. Watchful Walrus Dungeon Spirit

N64, what wasn't epic about the N64?
  19. AyeAye12 Paladin

I think we ALL know which console here is the best;

[IMG]
  20. Jeckel Moderator

Wow, are pigs flying and hell is freezing over? You're the last person I thought would want to get a console. :p

Personally, I don't play online or care at all about my console being able to connect to the internet. When I chose a console, the decision was simple: PS3 == $350 and XBox == $200, XBox wins.