Wind Waker Texture pack [early wip]

Discussion in 'Released Texture Packs' started by Minilinkki, Oct 11, 2011.

1. bananafritz The Groom

I,have approved this texture pack and i like
  2. DawnOfNights Cursed Man

i like the hair and i approve of barking dogs^
  3. Minilinkki Green Slime

Oh my god, it is amazing!
    I will credit you in my thread! Thank you again :)
  4. JD512J Green Slime

Oh, no problem. I made it because this texture pack looks to be pretty damn awesome, so I figured that I'd help out in a small way.
  5. Seviraph Green Slime

I will definitely at least try out this texture pack when it's done

I've always liked the windwaker's style, which I want to ask if you would consider doing an "hd" texturepack for terraria after this is done, in the same style, if you would I'd definitely use it
    (cause I didn't even think of this style until this thread came up) so yeah just thought it'd lookn cool if Terraria itself was in this style xD
  6. Creepayne Green Slime

looks really good, I want to see this more than the Zelda Pack
  7. Minilinkki Green Slime

almost done with the walking frames.
  8. saison Blazing Wheel

Sai approves of a possibly amazing texture pack.
  9. Relinies-the-Wizard Lava Slime

IMO, the music you picked was great. I'd disagree on the Hell theme, though. If that were made into a file the game recognizes, i'd use it 24/7
  10. DawnOfNights Cursed Man

bump for awesomeness!
  11. infamouscube Squirrel

MY FRIEND <3 WIND WAKER!
  12. Xylord Green Slime

I agree about the hell theme, you might come with something more hellish. Otherwise, it is perfect. Also, with a little research, you can find a thread where a guy explains everything about making your own wave bank. You should check it out.
  13. Minilinkki Green Slime

I don't know , what the hell happened, but hell theme wasn't supposed to be a saria song :I
    oh well
  14. UberLeetBuff Green Slime

Just got a great idea for skeletron so I thought I would share it with you. Gohdan from the Temple of the Gods. The only problem is there are no arms for the texture...
  15. Minilinkki Green Slime

[IMG] what you think UberLeetBuff (nice name BTW) ?
    It's still in wip stage, but i want to know is it any good? Also that hand is just a early wip.
  16. UberLeetBuff Green Slime

The head looks awesome, every little detail about the structure was included. the only thing is the eyes, the outer parts of the eye don't really match up to the i guess pupils? Other than that it looks amazing. Also sorry for picking on all the little details, I just wanted to help make this texture pack one of the best.
  17. Minilinkki Green Slime

No, don't need to say sorry.
    I am making texture pack for YOU guys :D
    So it has to look good for your eyes. Thank you from that, i try fix it.
    http://www.zeldawiki.org/Gohdan there is link for it in zelda wiki. (pick everything i have to fix)

EDIT:

[IMG] What you think now?

EDIT 2:

Also got more ideas;

Corrupted worm boss ( i don't remember it's name ever :C): http://www.zeldawiki.org/Molgera and those small worms would be these corrupted worms.

What you think about that?
  18. UberLeetBuff Green Slime

The outside of the eyes look better but the inside is still too small. It should be closer to the outside than smaller(if that makes sense). And I think the previous gems on the helmet looked better but just needed to have a little more. Also the mustache should still be present where his mouth is open. After that I say all you have to do is the coloring and the hands and it should be great.

Also some more enemy ideas:
    Terraria/Official Wind Waker enemy name
    Demon eye/Bubble
    Man Eaters or snatchers/Boko Baba or Dexivines
    Shark/Gyorgs
    Zombie/Redead
    Skeleton/Stalfos
    All magic projectile casting mobs(ex:Imp)/Wizzrobes
    Bats/Keese
    Harpies/Kargaroc
    Bone Serpent/Magtail
    Crab/Crab(little things things that scurry on the beach)
    Bunny/Pig
    Eater of Souls/Mothula

These are just some of my suggestions and they don't have to be taken. Some might be hard to pull off but you are a great artist and I know you can do it!
  19. Xylord Green Slime

EoW = Molgera!!!
  20. JD512J Green Slime

How about the demon eyes as eyesoars?