Wind Waker Texture pack [early wip]

Discussion in 'Released Texture Packs' started by Minilinkki, Oct 11, 2011.

1. UberLeetBuff Green Slime

Never heard of them. Do they even relate to Wind Waker?
  2. Relinies-the-Wizard Lava Slime

Oracle of Ages partial boss, not too hard to beat. Fourth dungeon, the Skull Dungeon. They don't have much to do with Wind Waker, though.
    EDIT: Went and found a wiki about Zelda, here it is.
    http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Eyesoar
  3. UberLeetBuff Green Slime

Hmm Last time I saw that game I was 7. Miss it and wish I would have never gotten rid of it. On topic: this isn't really my call, it's the creators but I think it should stick more towards Wind Waker as it is a Wind Waker texture pack. (Don't believe me look at the name of the thread.) Also thanks Relinies for the link to that.
  4. Relinies-the-Wizard Lava Slime

You should try Emulators :D You can google Oracle of Ages Rom and Gameboy Color emulator to get what you want. So long as you owned a copy of a game before, the rom file is legal.
  5. UberLeetBuff Green Slime

I tried looking for one before, but no such luck. I guess I will try again. I feel dumb for even selling those off in the first place. Not sure if this is illegal but if it's not could you send me a private message to a link for one? Not sure exactly where to find a good and easy to use rom and emulator. Thanks.
  6. Minilinkki Green Slime

I know, but i am not a pirta :d

Anyway, [IMG] Worked on the size of eyes and changed gems.
    Also black outline and basic test colors.

EDIT:
    [IMG] Does it look any good?
  7. UberLeetBuff Green Slime

Looks great. Honestly I can't think of anything else that needs done to it now.
  8. DawnOfNights Cursed Man

i can, it should be released XD
  9. Minilinkki Green Slime

Nah, there is still a lot work.
    Today (when i FINALLY get home :3) i will finish the walk animation, so when it's done i can MAYBE give you a small snap of it. and maybe means maybe,
  10. DawnOfNights Cursed Man

:D then i will love you, no homo, except on wednesdays...
    Minilinkki likes this.
  11. Minilinkki Green Slime

Finished the hands, can't send any pics now, but soon i'll.
  12. UberLeetBuff Green Slime

Really excited to see any new features you may have for your texture pack. I understand being busy and all so no sense in rushing it.
    Minilinkki likes this.
  13. Minilinkki Green Slime

Thank you from understanding and i am sorry to say this, but i can't work on this for like two weeks :(
    I have a RL work and it just drains all juice from me...
    I can try work in somedays when i am free, only for you guys :3
  14. Hamdrax Undead Viking

with you doing this plus 1.1s here you should ask for some help
  15. UnbatedGorilla Squirrel

this pack looks amazing. Please keep going, as its one of the best i've seen.
    Wind Waker FTW!
  16. BurnsyZero Green Slime

Great work :) Looking forward to seeing more
  17. saison Blazing Wheel

Hopefully you guys know this hasn't been updated in a month now. Not saying it's abandoned, but I thought I'd throw that info out for people who don't know.
  18. boggman Green Slime

Infraction has been given for this message by Darkas-Pony. Details | Dec 10, 2011
  19. SonidZero Green Slime

This is looking so great so far, I hope you continue working on it!
  20. 0m3ga4 Demon Eye

Holy crap, I never thought of this! lol this is amazing, if you want, I could lend you a helpinh hand, I could help with anything non-character related, as you're alot better at that than me.

Check out my sig and please consider, I would love to take on this project, plus terraria has a lot of sprites for just one guy to do all on his lonesome ;P

Now, I had an idea for skeletron, although it's not completely WW related, all zelda fans know of him from the best zelda game ever to exist, Bongo bongo. nuff said.