[WIP] Anti-Gravity Mover (Early alpha!)

Discussion in 'Working in Progress Mods' started by Skiphs, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Skiphs Developer

Anti-Gravity Mover

Introduction
    Due to community request, I'm releasing this mod early. What I'm really looking for is any feedback in the direction to take this. In it's current state there are LOTS of bugs (that I know about) and it is INCREDIBLY overpowered! I just want people to have a chance to try it out and see what they'd like from it.

If you're wondering what the Anti-Gravity Mover is.... I don't know where to begin explaining it, so here's a video:

There are currently three weapons:
    Green - Costs one wood and can only move yourself.
    Blue - Costs one green weapon and can move yourself, players and NPCs.
    Red - Costs one blue weapon and can move yourself, players and NPCs. If you hold down the right mouse button while channeling on someone, they will be healed or damage (depending on whether they're friendly)

Download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?4j39azk7xwjc3c4

Installing REQUIRES tconfig 0.22.8! I do NOT have installation instructions for you! Google it!

Source code: (Small text because I don't think anyone needs it: http://www.mediafire.com/?d01dp6dbiut189d)
  2. Yoraiz0r The Wizard

Note : This is the most fun activable item everrr.....
    -was totally in the vid-
    Really though , it is really really really fun!
    Charmander27 likes this.
  3. willempiee Cursed Man

This is amazing. I've spent the last 15 minutes throwing myself as fast as I can into the air.
    It looks fantastic too. I watched the video and immediately thought 'Lol After effex fakelolol' but then I downloaded it and was amazed.

I really want to see what you're able to do with Terraria, good luck.
  4. 7UR7L3 Undead Viking

WOW! This is amazing! It is so fun to mess around with. I really hope you make more amazing creations.
  5. Novate Bone Serpent

lmao that end is hilarious!
  6. PsiSyndicate Green Slime

I made a video on it, a little overview and installation at the end, really liking it, can't wait to try it out in multiplayer, good job:
    FreyModder, Mvhnexus and Astraeus like this.
  7. Sigia Snatcher

Oh man. This is amazing.
  8. SmexiiBacon Bunny

Awesome mod dud love it
  9. Soran Demon Eye

Tagging, This looks amazing. I will download later when i get home. I wonder what the source looks like for that thing; must be massive
    Garneac likes this.
  10. Skiphs Developer

Not really, (there's a download for it in the post)... but if you love me, you won't download the source. It's so messy right now >_<
  11. Bullseye55 Moth

You have done so good. I'm amazed! :)
  12. Johnnyboy151 Green Slime

13. W1K RNG fanboy

I'MMA IN DAH VIDEO, FAC YEAH!

Absolutely the most funny (and damn op) item I've ever used.
  14. master M Green Slime

ridiculously fun and op beat worlds fury (reborn mod) in less than 30 sec witht this gun
    also gravity high jumping as you can fling yourself over
  15. TheChaotic1 Blazing Wheel

I love you and your mod, marry me so that we can have a man on man on mod three way.
    Garneac likes this.
  16. Azure Dark Caster

LOL and i love this mod i hope you can make this mod better (if possable). i might host a fun server for this mod.
  17. scooterboot9697 Lava Slime

Could someone give me the source? tConfig just had an update.
  18. W1K RNG fanboy

Skiphs made it that small so you can't find them. IT'S A TRAP!
  19. FatObeseBird Snatcher

DAMN i hate u man u just got me addicted this awesome item :3
  20. scooterboot9697 Lava Slime

ok, thanks!:D