[WIP] [EARLY-RELEASED] Corrupted Iron Mod

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by Kalcipher, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Kalcipher Corruptor

Corrupted Iron Mod

This mod is dead, and I don't want to attract more people to try it. Those who already have it can download it, but I have removed pictures so that people who don't know the mod will be less likely to download it and need help or ask questions... Download will be up in a second.

Attached Files:

2. Kari Bunny

This looks really cool. I like the new weapons!
  3. Kalcipher Corruptor

Thanks.
  4. BlogDog123 Yellow Slime

So is the corrupted iron like an ore exclusive to the Corruption?
  5. Kalcipher Corruptor

No, it is found everywhere. I wanted it to be minable only with a hamdrax, but it didn't work.
  6. BlogDog123 Yellow Slime

Maybe you can ask for some help from the more experienced modders here.
  7. Kalcipher Corruptor

Have already done, but they couldn't help, they said i just had to put minpick=200; in there, but i had already done. But it's not that bad, it just makes you able to get money too easily.
  8. Yoraiz0r The Wizard

Just stumbled upon this thread.

three things...
    1 - Love the big sword.
    2 - minPick is a case sensitive form , you need to have the big P in there (and this is to be put in the ini file , where no ; is needed)

3 - You can make a check to only allow an ore to spawn on corrupted areas , such as where the original corruption is , although it'll then be very sparse...
  9. Kalcipher Corruptor

Fixed and thanks.
  10. Kalcipher Corruptor

Should i continue making this mod, or should i begin on another project, what do you guys think?
  11. Tim Hjersted Arapaima

Whatever you do, I would love to see more bosses!

EDIT: Let me know if this is a tconfig 23.1 problem but when I spawn the other Eye of C the Ai has it just going up and down up and down facing in the down direction only.
  12. Kalcipher Corruptor

I know, i've tried to fix it. As i wrote in the original post, the boss is still very buggy. But it should be playable and hopefully entertaining too.
  13. Kalcipher Corruptor

If anyone could make a banner or help me make one, i would appreciate it alot. I will ofc credit the person who does, if anyone does. ;)
    EDIT: Does anybody have a link to a tutorial on how to add images that work as links?
  14. Wingzero007 Green Slime

You should change this to [WIP] [EARLY-RELEASED] in your tags. Just saying.
  15. Kalcipher Corruptor

How do i do this, after i already made the thread?
  16. Trace Kern Green Slime

17. Kalcipher Corruptor

I will most likely not continue updating this mod, as it was abit of a failure. I am busy making, what is in my opinion far better mods than this one. However; I do need ideas for mods as most of my ideas (including this one) are rubbish.

EDIT: This means that if you come up with a good enough suggestion, one that has not been done like a thousand times before, you will most likely see it becoming a reality.

~Kind Regards, Just another modder.
  18. alecool34 Tim

Hmm... New bows? New armor tiers? I like this!
  19. Kalcipher Corruptor

Yeah, but the problem is, what new kind of bows? What new armour? I don't feel like just filling in blanks anymore. It's been done far too much. Besides; It's kinda boring, when filling in blanks, you almost never do something new and original.

However; I am making an asia mod of this moment, called TerrAsia Mod. I need suggestions for that one too. I will start a thread now.

EDIT: When I've started it, I'll give you a link.
    EDIT2: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/early-released-wip-terrasia-mod.92960/page-3
  20. Space Sphere Dark Caster

Companion cube therefore awesome.