Pre 1.2 [WIP] HD Body - Original Template

Discussion in 'Working in Progress Texture Packs' started by Motionless, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Motionless Green Slime

I Couldn't stand the original mongoloid body of the original player texture. I Decided to make a higher resolution one based off the original. (for compatibility reasons and to keep the art the same)
    Here's a little somethin somethin I've been working on. Mind you this is not the finalized sprite.

Critics and suggestions welcomed!
    Nude_stand.gif Standing
    Nude_swing.gif Swinging
    Nude_jump.gif Jumping
    Nude_walk.gif Running

The colour is just something I added for showing.

UPDATE: 12/12/2012
    Male_Female_Underwear.png
    -Underwear to replace default starting clothes. Olala!
    -Two new hairs
    -Procrastinating body shading! :D
    *Tiny shading update!*
    Shade-NoShade.png
    Left: More shading (in game sprite)
    Right: Original, less shade (in photoshop)
  2. rasputin Blazing Wheel

This is really well done, a lot better then something I'd do...
  3. m31k Corrupt Bunny

Well done, try make head more better it look like you only maked it 1x1 pixels. Try shading it more. and me could chose one.
  4. Motionless Green Slime

Thanks for the positive responses!

They do look a little flat don't they? I will try and add some more shading in!
  5. m31k Corrupt Bunny

I don't know. New shading I think is better that first one. *laugh* Would be better have underwear for summer than Christmas? :D

Also do you see blue word Reply? Click it and see what can happen. Also nice hairs, I wanted for women long hair.
  6. Nc But How I can replace my Tconfig Terraria Characters With that Textures :) Any Replies?? Thankss ..

Btw.. Looks Good :) Like It
  7. m31k Corrupt Bunny

Only me is replying. I don't think he will tell us when it will be, becuase he was there Dec 21 2012. I hope he haven't forgoten us, I hope I will have this HD skin.
  8. Motionless Green Slime

Hello again!
    Sadly I haven't worked on these much. The only thing finished are the two hairs, the bodies and underwear.
    However I will share them for whoever wants them.

*Download*

I have included a readme on how to use the skins. Use them as you see fit. No restrictions.
    However if anyone does use these in a mod or skinpack it would be nice to see it! :D
    hundred percent likes this.
  9. This is awesome . :D
    Thank You So Much :p
  10. He Replied Now :D
    Download Link Available :D
  11. Seir Mouse

Do it do it do it do it do it!!!
  12. gaozijian Angel Statue

perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Maybe someone else should continue working on this pack if Motionless is unable to continue it.
  14. gaozijian Angel Statue

I hope you can stick to it, which will make TR more perfect, I'll always be looking down and support you forever