[WIP] Sonic the Hedgehog - Texturepack

Discussion in 'Released Texture Packs' started by Eikester, Aug 17, 2011.

1. TerrificTea

TerrificTea Green Slime

When using the patcher it said the hash value for Terraria was wrong. What should I do?

2. Eikester

Eikester Possessed Armor

its not compatible to Terraria 1.1.2

3. AzureMetal

AzureMetal Dungeon Spirit

If we're talking about newer characters, I think Tikal would be a better Dryad. She lived long ago and is actually just a spirit in-game. The dryad is 500 years old. Both are nature-loving and want there to be no chaos/corruption. Cream is just a 6 year old rabbit with a really high pitch annoying voice..

I just downloaded this TP, and to be honest.. I was a bit disappointed that normal biome doesn't play Green Hill zone. I loved the Marble Zone music for I think corruption. The desert biome.. the red sand looks bad IMO, I think Sandopolis would be better. I do hope you continue to work and finish this TP, because old school sonic is awesome.

4. TerrificTea

TerrificTea Green Slime

Dang, that's too bad.

5. Ginganinjamatio

Ginganinjamatio Green Slime

Er, I do have a bit of a problem. With GameLauncher, it won't launch :S It doesn't even make the 'Exit' and 'Launch Game' buttons un-clickable like normal.

DW now, I managed to use it on TCCL. It's awesome! I have only heard Night and Corruption music, but I've only used it for 5 minutes. It's now part of my Terraria Texturepack things I do on my Twitch.tv account. :)

6. Eikester

Eikester Possessed Armor

yep its still possible to play it this way but than without all the other features (like the animation for Dr. Robotnik or the "Trees"), i was thinking about doing this Mod for tConfig, hope for a feature that lets me change/add trees

7. Ginganinjamatio

Yeah, but unfortunately something's gone weird with launching the program. But it's still a fantastic pack. I wonder if there's a dubstep-remix sort of music in the 2D Sonic games for Underground Hallow (if you're planning to expand to hardmode)

8. AzureMetal

I think Mystic Cave zone would do well.

9. Ginganinjamatio

I've just listened to it. Definitely the one for U. Hallow.

10. TerrificTea

TerrificTea Green Slime

Suggestion: If Skeletron will be Dr. Robotnik the hands should be that ball on chain from Sonic 1's first boss.

11. AzureMetal

The Checker Wrecker Ball, I think. That could work but I see the Big Arms boss probably fitting more, final boss of Sonic 3.

12. Sonicblue15

Sonicblue15 Green Slime

im having trouble with a hsh value problem, i dont know how to fix it, my hash value is A803086E90166A64CC978BE7BF9E44C7022FEFF2410222973F75CA52D8BD257D what do i do?

13. Hey! Here's an idea:
    Because you still have terraria characters, why not make your character SONIC? and when he wears armors he turns into different things? (E.g. Hallowed armor (Or gold) = Super sonic (I don't know the name I'm just guessing, but it's that golden version of sonic))

14. haku411

haku411 Slimed Zombie

molten armor= solar sonic jungle armor= eco-sonic shadow armor= dark sonic necro armor= ultra sonic cobalt armor= darkspine sonic etc. etc. etc.

15. Hamzawesome

Hamzawesome Undead Viking

I know I'm extremely late, but can you make a Sonic sprite pack?