TConfig [WIP] Terraria Avalon

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by blahblahbal, May 23, 2012.

1. blahblahbal Icy Merman

That's the extent of the error? If not, post the full extent of it :p.

In other news, I'm working on making the Shadow Mirror have multiple teleport-to points, and I'm almost finished. The points will be:
    Left ocean
    Right ocean
    Jungle(bit buggy, doesn't always send you exactly to the Jungle because it uses the dungeon's position to calculate it :p)
    Dungeon
    Hell
    Spawn point

If you can think of any more, please let me know.
    Bullseye55 likes this.
  2. Hellcastle
    Floating islands
    Sky fortress
    Nurse (yes the nurse !!!)

Ok i was trying to help ...
  3. Bullseye55 Moth

Thank me for the idea. XD

Good work. :)
  4. Lanngreen Angel Statue

niice. i like it
  5. Leonhart99 Cursed Man

Thanks for the help, but the download fails after 1 minute. Could you upload it to mediafire or some file hosting page?
  6. remcovana Lava Slime

i don't want to complain again, but can you please give me the code for that bombs hurt the player. because i'm going on vacantion and i really need it before i'm going on vacantion so i can make new bombs in my vacantion. so can you please give the code within 2 days?

and again, i don't want to annoy you are something, please understand that.
  7. maxdestroyer123 Cursed Man

go to rebuild mods and click the avalon modpack it should fix it
  8. remcovana Lava Slime

and Blahblahbla, your tropics don't spread. i waited a long time, but the didn't spread even 1 block futher. so please fix that to.
    and do you know why all the things i want to use for my mod and that are from your mod don't work? very annoying, because i can't fix it myself...
  9. blahblahbal Icy Merman

The Tropics DO spread, just at a very slow rate :p.

Also, here's an update: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37315605/Terraria Avalon 15.5.zip
    Bullseye55, remcovana and PoroCYon like this.
  10. remcovana Lava Slime

THANK YOU! it's excatly a very simple code... but again, thank you!
  11. Netilhas Green Slime

Hi blah, man and what about Primordial Ores? I'm afraid to mine all and when you make a use for it my world don't have so much.
  12. blahblahbal Icy Merman

You can defeat the Armageddon Slime three more times after the first to get more Primordial Ore to spawn. Also, it does have a use, but for some reason it doesn't drop ores every time you mine it :/. I have no idea what's going on with that.
  13. Netilhas Green Slime

Thank you man, always very prestative with your mod!!
  14. coopf Angel Statue

Whenever I open a chest on my multiplayer world I get this error in a pop up window
    [IMG]
    and in the server window it gives me a message saying that the server has crashed, when this happens sometimes I am not kicked from the server. When this happens if I travel to other parts of the map the map just ends and all I see is sky.
    [IMG]
  15. IXGuilmonXI Cursed Man

Well never mind I got it fixed finally. Problem was that I installed Reborn mod and I thought I could use the tConfig Reborns installer gave me. Silly me. Anyways I'm enjoying the mod so far
  16. Bummerman222 Mouse

When I mine it it gives me random different ores. Is that what it's supposed to do?
  17. Bullseye55 Moth

I'm looking in the old Tconfig wiki archives to try to find the fix for that. I remember seeing something about....wait, that's it.

If I remember right, public void KillTile(int x, int y, Player player) works on an irregular basis. This world explain why the ores don't drop 100%.

Hmm....Possible fixes that might work:

1. Have the tile on right-click drop the ore, then kill itself. Would require some checks to be made though.
    2. Finding the alternate way of killing the tile, what I'm trying to find.
  18. eliasgordon Bunny

the specified key is not in the lookup list

when reloading mod to turn it on /version 15.5
  19. Darkercloud Lava Slime

When I saw that I instantly thought of yugioh.
  20. blahblahbal Icy Merman

#1 seems counterintuitive to me... but #2, I think I might know how to do that. I'll try that and see what happens.

This might have something to do with the changes of the names of the Skull and Quad Flail, but I doubt it. Try rebuilding the mod with the ModPack Builder and see if that works.
    Bullseye55 and PoroCYon like this.