TConfig [WIP] Terraria Avalon

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by blahblahbal, May 23, 2012.

1. Handyman

Handyman Green Slime

you should get some money and buy it, the game isn't that expensive, especially when on sale

2. Shego

Shego Angel Statue

I have a question to you guys: should I try this mod?...I have no idea^^

Hey, you can use tconfig and all mods with a cracked terraria ;) you just have to put the files manually into your folder/s.
    But really, buy the game as long as its cheep ;D

3. Handyman

Handyman Green Slime

Yes you should try this mod, it is great, it feels like it is an extension of the normal Terraria. Only be aware that there are some bugs around.

4. Shego

Shego Angel Statue

thanks, i'll try it ;) and i will also take "bug"spray with me xD

5. Valkoor

Valkoor Squirrel

You should pay for the game instead of being a cheap idiot.

6. blahblahbal

blahblahbal Anomura Fungus

Shego likes this.
  7. ThisNameIsUseless

ThisNameIsUseless Undead Viking

What about Ninjas?

8. M2TheT

M2TheT Eskimo Zombie

I've been off the forums for months, and when I came back, somebody made super hardmode? What the hell, how did I miss this XD

This mod grew so much since last time I saw, and it's still active. Damn son :p

9. Speed Lightning

Speed Lightning Cave Bat

That's what's rather nice about this mod. blahblahbal intended for it to be an expansion to the original Terraria, what he hoped to see himself. =3

M2TheT and Zer0 Th3 Fall3n like this.
  10. M2TheT

M2TheT Eskimo Zombie

It's always nice to see when dedicated modders push on even when things aren't looking so good. It gives me a sense of motivation and hope for Terraria. Plus now with development continuing, I imagine the community will be more active again, like how it was a year ago.

11. hachikiro

hachikiro Green Slime

guys im using tconfig 0.29.1 and the avalon mod 15.5 and i get this error : ---------------------------
    Avalon ModGeneric: Error
    ---------------------------
    Code (Avalon ModGeneric OnLoad()) Error:
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Terraria.Main.colorRarityMax'.

at Terraria.ModGeneric.OnLoad()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner)

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)

at Terraria.Codable.RunSpecifiedMethod(String details, Object code, String methodName, Object[] parameters)
    OK
    any help?

12. hellow27

hellow27 Eskimo Zombie

I just realized that this mod did EXACTLY what reborn was supposed to, but it did it infinitely better!

13. Pyrotechnics

Pyrotechnics Green Slime

Well I've run into a problem. The past six times I've tried to summon Oblivion have ended in him just dissapearing in the middle of the night for no reason. SIX TIMES. I hate grinding for beaks to make the essence of hardmode and easymode because Vultures spawn really randomly and not often enough, even with battle potions, to make getting 20 beaks take less than 30-40 minutes. There is no error message, he just dissapears in the middle of the fight. I'm hoping that someone has a solution to this.

-Edit- It's okay I guess. So long as I kill him in the first 4-5 minutes of spawning him he can't disapear.

14. XgrandX

XgrandX Green Slime

15. Bullseye55

Bullseye55 Fungo Fish

That post was made a long time ago, back when the .obj file couldn't be decompiled.

They can now, though, so it still goes with it. :p

To open it, just go with WinRar or 7Zip.

16. XgrandX

XgrandX Green Slime

Oops! sorry :oops:
    Yeah I'm having the same problem, also none of the bosses spawn for me

Bullseye55 likes this.
  17. Bullseye55

Bullseye55 Fungo Fish

Don't worry, everyone makes mistakes. :p

18. Dillinger

Dillinger Slimed Zombie

I have a few bugs to report, one being the one the other guys are experiencing.

Firstly, I don't know if it has to do with me being a neko (cat) from the races mod OR if it's another cause.
    Basically, I made the Specter helmet using the hallow helmet (ranged based) and when I put it on I would run at an extremly high speed, the type that's so fast the game can't load properly. I glitch trough walls as an example.
    I also can go from one side of the world to the other in less than 20seconds... While this is great, it doesnt function well in battles as you can imagine. :p

Secondly, what the ohter guys are talking about. To me it seems the impervious bricks are to blame mainly because of what i have experienced. Whenever I summon a boss, ANY BOSS and I get close to my house which is built up of around 1500 impervious bricks, they dissapear out of thin air. I belive this is caused because of the biome it creates.
    I realy would love to have normal bricks with the colour palette of impervious bricks. Not only will this stop the sudden dissapearing of bosses, but for me it doess more than that since I feel it's quite boring and sometimes anoying when only gargoyles spawn occasionally.

Edit: Until it gets fixed in some way, I suggest everyone to avoid going near their house or area with a lot of impervious bricks, this seems to be the cause for me but I'm not sure if it's affecting everyone the same way.

19. Pyrotechnics

Pyrotechnics Green Slime

Okay first one sounds like a lot of fun xD
    But with the second one, you are absolutely right. I had no trouble with Oblivion until after I made some impervious brick structures on my house and so long as I stay away from it, it still works. Thanks a bunch dude :D

-Edit-
    Don't want to double post, so I'll just edit this one. Does anyone have a technique to farm, or even find Juggernaughts? I've only run into 3 in my travels, and only got 17 souls of vigor in total. Being an idiot, I used most of them already to find that Ultrablivion requires 100 of them. Either this is going to be a long week or there is something I am missing here xD

20. Dillinger

Dillinger Slimed Zombie

I got around 160 of them in around 5-7 hours, the reason why is that I make large open cave systems and move around the whole things with an Affection potion and Battle potion (alchemical skull works too) since if he spawns I will most likely be able to move in any direction increasin my chances of finding rather than despawning him. Also, to help you out, either make hunter potions or make the full set of caesium for infinite hunter effect. This will make it easier to spot him if he hides out in a cave that you can't see.