TConfig [WIP] Terraria Avalon

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by blahblahbal, May 23, 2012.

1. blahblahbal Mushi Ladybug

As for #1: It's the Sky Fortress, and its purpose is about the same as the Hellcastle, which is to give you a means to mine its material, and a way to summon a new boss(the Dragon Lord). It also has more coinage in its chest than the Hellcastle's chest.

#2: The comets should be appearing... They appear as circles of Ever Ice, sometimes buried in a Corruption chasm. And they're kinda small, too. Not nearly as big as a meteorite.

Um... still not actually sure. I did just realize that I changed something in one of the newer versions to stop custom NPCs from spawning near town NPCs, but then, that's just for custom NPCs. Do you mean that ALL NPCs aren't spawning?
  2. Gr33dyOrphan Green Slime

Town NPC's
  3. master M Green Slime

thank you for replying but the sky fortress dosen't have a chest in the world I found it in and how does it help spawn the dragon lord?
  4. PoroCYon Crimera

did you make sure the housings are suitable, and it IS'NT night?
    huh, every time the sky foretress is generated, the chest generates fine. and in the chest is an item, ask to the guid what you can make with it, there should be the Dragon Spine somewhere.
  5. Gr33dyOrphan Green Slime

No shit poro.
  6. PoroCYon Crimera

then its just a (town) npc overload or somethign. disable some mods.
  7. blahblahbal Mushi Ladybug

What version of Avalon are you using? It might be that I accidentally released a version that didn't have the chest in it <_<. If so, whoops! If you're using the most recent version... then what version did you generate the Sky Fortress in? Cause that might be the problem. Also, like Poro said, the Dragon Lord Bait can be found in the chest up there, which is required in the recipe for the Dragon Spine.
  8. lukaszpoke Squirrel

Wow there's a lot of content good job blahblahbal
  9. Z0MG Pixelz Cursed Skull

I suggest you remove some of the shard requirements for hell and jungle items. All it really does is arbitrarily increase the amount of mob grinding you need to do. I got kinda annoyed when I realized how many of those i needed to make everything.

Or at least just increase the drop rate, because I had enough of the other materials to make everything but I only had about 4 of the requires shards.
    Reactorcore likes this.
  10. Reactorcore Cursed Skull

Agreed, those things are way too rare and pointless overall.

Honestly I feel the same way about souls of light/night, but atleast you can use bunny statues to create a grinder machine to get those somewhat quickly.
  11. blahblahbal Mushi Ladybug

Okay, I hear you. That's why in this version the Jungle and Fire shard drops are increased: http://puu.sh/1kbRZ

It's also got a new NPC, the Hallowor. It's a Hallowed version of the Corruptor, and if a Hallowor and a Corruptor collide, they annihilate each other and spawn Oblivion Ore in a small patch in their place.
  12. blahblahbal Mushi Ladybug

Er... Don't use that version xD...

It's got an error in it :p.

Use this instead: http://puu.sh/1kc8x

That should work :D.
    lambo likes this.
  13. Z0MG Pixelz Cursed Skull

The idea of the hallower is cool, especially the collision thing, but I don't think the sprite should be a recoloured corruptor. It's appearance just isn't very hallowish in my opinion.
  14. blahblahbal Mushi Ladybug

Yeah, it's a placeholder. I just can't think of anything that would be a good replacement for it that would also have the same AI type(y'know, float around, fire projectile every so often, rotate while floating and moving, etc).

Do any of you have any ideas for a replacement? I've thought of a Fairy and an Angel, but those just don't fit with the AI type, and I'd like to keep it at the same AI as the Corruptor.
  15. PoroCYon Crimera

i made something, but it is'nt the same AI. i'll send it to you via skype
  16. blahblahbal Mushi Ladybug

Okay, so what do you all think of this:
    New Hallowor sprite (open)

[IMG]

And what do you think of this:

Juggernaut (open)

[IMG]

It drops a ton of stuff, with a low chance. Kinda like a mini-boss, but not.
  17. Yoraiz0r The Wizard

I like the giant pixie , but not the juggernaut =\
  18. PoroCYon Crimera

kay, im now working on the juggernaut. and it's AI just NEEDS to be changed... >_>
  19. lukaszpoke Squirrel

Is Terraria suppose to lag with 14 mods
  20. PoroCYon Crimera

probably, yh. wich mods?