wurtzite boron nitride and lonsdaleite

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by Ocn1000, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Ocn1000 Green Slime

I think you should add wurtzite boron nitride because it is the strongest natural material. The second one is lonsdaleite because it is the second strongest material. Diamond is not the strongest material any more.
  2. Space Sphere Dark Caster

Thank you for lots of detail, great grammar and giving us an actual understanding on what Wurtzite Boron Nitride is. /Sarcasm
  3. DarthEnderX Possessed Armor

4. Ocn1000 Green Slime

you want more info type it in Google
  5. Ocn1000 Green Slime

I did not give that much Info because i think you all are smart look it up on google
  6. Space Sphere Dark Caster

No, that's not how suggestions work.
    you explain what you want in the game, what tier it will be, what it will do, why it should be, etc.
    You don't just say "use google".
    That's one sure-fire way to make sure this WON'T make it into the game, probably.
  7. Mjcabooseblu Eskimo Zombie

No. That is not how this works. If you just throw a post out there without providing any information, then when you're asked to elaborate you reply "google it"...nobody will like your idea. Or you.

If someone didn't know what those things were, they'd naturally assume you were making shit up and not explaining it, and not bother to reply. Wait, did I say "if?"

Edit: Judging by the overwhelmingly nonexistent response from the community, I think it's safe to say I was right.

Again.
  8. Frogy99 Green Slime

Names = too long. also no one really cares what the hardest thing is and diamond isnt even a weapon tier in terraria.
  9. Space Sphere Dark Caster

Agreed.